The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Can Anyone Rember Some Off These Dogs From Past

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for posting these Rob. :thumbsup: I asked Chris about getting hold of photos and making them digital to preserve them but not sure if she's got them back from the people who loaned them?

Rob has tried to add some of the breeding of these dogs to blanks in the pedigree whippet archives but had difficulties with them being accepted.

I still collect photos of dogs currently running and archive them. I also have a number of photo software programmes that can scan and re-touch photos so please get in touch if you want to contribute and preserve your photos.

It would be hoped that when a suitable software program is found, these could be available to all and go some way in preserving the history of these brilliant dogs.

Hi jac i passed on a box full of old pic's back to Chris last year she gave them to me as she was getting rid of them few years back !! i kept them because like you i think we should preserving them, when she started doing the history of w-news i gave the pics back so alot of them are being printed again now sure she would let you have them when she's finished with them :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
came across a couple more when i was looking for some pictures off scottish dogs for our club section

here some off the english dogs i came across

pic9-16.jpg

pic8-21.jpg

pic7-26.jpg

pic6-32.jpg

pic5-34.jpg

pic4-40.jpg

Nice see young goegre spark , Charlie arblaster , Mick Flanagan , John summer, Mick Fordham with lukes familiar champion lightweight dog Geogre Collins at back all raced at lea hall and mid cannock wrc

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back