The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Catton Park Game Fair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,
Winners Pics and a few general ones from Catton Park on Sunday. (sorry, I wasn;t there on Saturday to do pictures).

Was another great day on Sunday for the Eastwood Lurcher Crew with my Storm getting reserve in Coursing, and Pete & Amanda's Cracker winner the Overs straight racing.

Oh, one last thing, a message for my impatient stalkers, aka Mark Bell & Phil Fowler. Photoshop is a great tool for editing and "airbrushing" pictures - who knows what might appear in the "photos" page in Countrymans Weekly (w00t) You have been warned ;) love & kisses boys xxxx
be nice debs :rant: or can you make me look thin :thumbsup:

Hi All,
Winners Pics and a few general ones from Catton Park on Sunday. (sorry, I wasn;t there on Saturday to do pictures).

Was another great day on Sunday for the Eastwood Lurcher Crew with my Storm getting reserve in Coursing, and Pete & Amanda's Cracker winner the Overs straight racing.

Oh, one last thing, a message for my impatient stalkers, aka Mark Bell & Phil Fowler. Photoshop is a great tool for editing and "airbrushing" pictures - who knows what might appear in the "photos" page in Countrymans Weekly (w00t) You have been warned ;) love & kisses boys xxxx
Tough luck Mark, :lol: we all look fat in our picture's, (I've got to Easter eggs stuck to my hips that need walking off.) :lol: well done anyway. :thumbsup: di

Awww Deb pics are smashing,but you knew i would say that.How gorgeous does our Ellie and Sophie look :wub: so does your little fella Julie :wub: Gonna be cheeky and ask you if you can email me copies please.If you've not got my email address still i'll pm it you.Looks like a grand day.Big Well Done to Lesley,with my mate Holly :wub: and to Vicky and Pop :thumbsup: not forgetting Eastwood Lurcher Club on your successes too :thumbsup:

Kaz it was Pauls Sarg Lesley was with as Paul had to get of home he left him with us to show , Isn`t he glad he did :thumbsup:
:lol: Trust me :teehee: Sarg is from your breeding anyway so I was close :lol: Big Well Done Paul :thumbsup: and if Sarg wins Chatsworth you owe Vicky and Lesley a treat :lol: it's a lovely pic of Lesley too :thumbsup: Saw pic of Acid Vicky,your to be congratulated on your care of him,after such an horrific injury,it's great to see him back racing on the track :thumbsup: Will tell Yvonne to take a nosey :thumbsup:

Awww Deb pics are smashing,but you knew i would say that.How gorgeous does our Ellie and Sophie look :wub: so does your little fella Julie :wub: Gonna be cheeky and ask you if you can email me copies please.If you've not got my email address still i'll pm it you.Looks like a grand day.Big Well Done to Lesley,with my mate Holly :wub: and to Vicky and Pop :thumbsup: not forgetting Eastwood Lurcher Club on your successes too :thumbsup:
Hi Karen,

I've cleared my inbox, so if you can send me your e-mail address again i'll send them through to you. Josie has taken Ellie and Sophie under her wing, they played lovely together all day on Sunday.

Debs
Thanks so much Deb :thumbsup: Showed George the pics last night,he said they are great too :thumbsup: but said you've made them look too angelic :lol: Ellie should have been a little boy,she loves playing rough and tumble with her Grandad,but think thats Georges fault :lol: It's lovely that they played with Josie :wub: Kids are great at making friends :thumbsup: Thanks again :thumbsup:

Some nice pics there Deb ;) thanks for putting them on,do you mind if i save a couple :D i think you know which one's i mean he looks so cute :wub: Well done everyone :thumbsup: it was a good day we really enjoyed it. Julie
Hi Julie,

You are welcome to use the pics, he does look very cute :wub:

Debs
Thanks Deb :thumbsup: got one as my screen saver already :wub: See you soon. Julie

Kaz it was Pauls Sarg Lesley was with as Paul had to get of home he left him with us to show , Isn`t he glad he did :thumbsup:
:lol: Trust me :teehee: Sarg is from your breeding anyway so I was close :lol: Big Well Done Paul :thumbsup: and if Sarg wins Chatsworth you owe Vicky and Lesley a treat :lol: it's a lovely pic of Lesley too :thumbsup: Saw pic of Acid Vicky,your to be congratulated on your care of him,after such an horrific injury,it's great to see him back racing on the track :thumbsup: Will tell Yvonne to take a nosey :thumbsup:

Thanks Kaz , When he did his injury I never thought he would be with us let alone race again , but the 6 months of care and patience has paid off and was certainly well worth it to see him running like that :D

Racing Pics

cattonracing7.jpg
Amazing to see Acid running like that after nearly losing his leg :eek: winning in this pic and only just getting pipped by the overall winner jimmy.Hopefully he`ll go from strength to strength now. :thumbsup: Big :huggles: from his daughter and sister :D

Hi All,

Tough luck Mark, :lol: we all look fat in our picture's, (I've got to Easter eggs stuck to my hips that need walking off.) :lol: well done anyway. :thumbsup: di
o rite, its like that is it, and i thort me and you was mates Di :lol:

i cant handle all you women picking on me, i get enough of that at home :-

Hi All,

o rite, its like that is it, and i thort me and you was mates Di :lol:

i cant handle all you women picking on me, i get enough of that at home :-
You can take Mark, :lol: might see you at some point this season, :thumbsup: di & Steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back