The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Celebrated A New Era With A Special Walk

Tesa

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Today was the start of a new era for me. Finally I work part-time, no more 9 to 5, 5 days a week. It felt really special not to go to work in the middle of the week.

I decided to mark the occassion by taking my two favorite boy's to the dog beach about twenty minutes drive from home. We hardly ever go there as it is normally very crowded.

They had a ball. It was a beauiful day, warm and sunny.

Best of friends :huggles:

best_of_friend.JPG

Beau_standing_in_the_sand.JPG

beautiful_shot_of_Beau_sniffing_sand.JPG

Max ran :)

but not for long :(

mmm don't know what happened here. There was meant to be photo's :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau made a new friend

Beau_and_a_goldern_retreiver.JPG

and got wet

beau_and_goldern_retreiver.JPG

And then he made another friend and...

little_brown_dog.JPG

got even wetter

Beau_running_out_of_the_water.JPG

Looks like that they had SUCH a lovely time :D

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :D

A SIGHT FOR VERY SORE EYES!

I WISH MY BOY WOULD RUN IN THE WATER LIKE THAT INSTEAD OF THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! (w00t)

Lovely pics Tesa :thumbsup: :wub: Lucky you only working part time now and

lucky boys who get to go on more lovely walks :thumbsup:

Phwooaaaaaaaar what lovely pictures, dogs, scenery, how lucky are you!!!!

I went for a lovely walk with Floyd down by the River Humber today, not quite as alluring as Geelong but still nice on a sunny day.

I envy you being able to let your dogs off the lead, I feel I have a long way to go before we can do that!

Lise

Beau is [SIZE=14pt]VERY HANDSOME[/SIZE] :wub: Hope you enjoy lots more quality times like this with your boys now.

Terrific pictures - and didn't they have a great time!

I love the partially submerged one - fantastic shot. :lol:

Congrats on working part time! Fantastic photos! :thumbsup: I wish I lived near the beach. We went to Wales last weekend, was the first time our jack russell had seen the sea, and boy did she go crazy! She LOVED it, went tearing up & down like a lunatic! She also discovered how much she loves to climb rocks, she went as high as she could at every opportunity (with worried mum looking on!).

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back