The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Celebrity Big Brother

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
YEAH YEAH I KNOW ITS NOT WHIPPETS BUT U KNOW ME AND REALITY T.V? LOL AND COME ON THERES NO RACING TO TALK ABOUT. SO COME ON THEN WHOSE BB FANS? ME I CANT WAIT ;)

Alex reid JORDANS CAGE FIGHTER HAVE HEARD HE GOIN IN AS HIS TRANNY PERSON ROXANNE HE DESP 4 FAME

heidi fleiss WHO?

vinnie jones WUD LOVE IT IF THIS WAS TRUE WONDER IF ANYONE WUD ARGUE WITH HIM? LOL

basshunter THINK A SINGER?

ekaterina ivanova WHO AGAIN?

stephanie beecham WAS ON CORAS.

nicola t ERM WHO?

Stephen baldwin IS HE ALEX BALDWINS RELATION?

Dane bowers ONE OF JORDANS EXS

ivanna trump KIND OF KNOW WHO SHE IS

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear , doesn't sound too good at the moment :b

Vinnie Jones :wub:

Hiedi Fleiss is a hooker :*

well it started and some of who i said was right and some were wrong. 1st impressions:

Alex reid HE ACTUALLY SEEMS OK

heidi fleiss GOD WOT A FREAK

vinnie jones SEEMS A GOOD BLOKE IL STICK MY NECK OUT AND SAY HE MAY WIN ;)

basshunter AGAIN SEEMS LIKE A NICE CHAP

ekaterina ivanova RONNIE WOODS EX FAMOUS BECOZ OF THAT?

stephanie beecham THINK SHE B GOOD

nicola t PAGE 3 MODEL

Stephen baldwin GOD BORINGGGGGGGGGG ZZZZZZ

Dane bowers AGAIN SEEMS OK

ivanna trump NOT IN

lady sovereign or sov as she likes 2 b called. LOOKS ABOUT 12 CHAV APPERNTLY THE FEMALE EMININEM

sisquo SANG THE THONG SONG IN THE 80S THINK HE WILL B A LAFF

Vinnie Jones is my choice to win too :D

YEAH YEAH I KNOW ITS NOT WHIPPETS BUT U KNOW ME AND REALITY T.V? LOL AND COME ON THERES NO RACING TO TALK ABOUT. SO COME ON THEN WHOSE BB FANS? ME I CANT WAIT ;)

what a load of pure cr--,some people must have a very sad life watching this rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(waiting for the backlash) :D

what a load of pure cr--,some people must have a very sad life watching this rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(waiting for the backlash) :D

well john it is quiet on k9 :lol: anyway come on the whose yr fave? ha ha ha :lol:

I rekon Vinnie is the best of a bad bunch, but

must admit i don't know a lot of them.

looking forward to tonight wish it was on @ 9pm instead of 10pm though i normally go to bed about 10.15pm will force myself to stay awake for 4 weeks :lol:

have changed my mind after last nite;

Alex reid HE ACTUALLY SEEMS OK still think ok

heidi fleiss GOD WOT A FREAK still a freak but not afraid to ask questions etc

vinnie jones SEEMS A GOOD BLOKE IL STICK MY NECK OUT AND SAY HE MAY WIN bit boring tbh

basshunter AGAIN SEEMS LIKE A NICE CHAP all he did was smoke with katya

ekaterina ivanova RONNIE WOODS EX FAMOUS BECOZ OF THAT? all she did was smoke with basshunter

stephanie beecham THINK SHE B GOOD yes i liked her bit too posh 4 bb but think she b funny

nicola t PAGE 3 MODEL god how thick is she?

Stephen baldwin GOD BORINGGGGGGGGGG ZZZZZZ actually turned out to b one of the better ones quite funny

Dane bowers AGAIN SEEMS OK seems ok but deffo think he was lying about the fight with alex

ivanna trump NOT IN

lady sovereign or sov as she likes 2 b called. LOOKS ABOUT 12 CHAV APPERNTLY THE FEMALE EMININEM think she cud b a laff when shes not out smoking with katya and basshunter

sisquo SANG THE THONG SONG IN THE 80S THINK HE WILL B A LAFF very excitable but still likeable

I think Vinnie has a big enough following to win.

Stephen Baldwin is suprisingly funny lol

What is wrong with that Heidi's mouth ?

heidi looks a bit like pete burns lol :lol:

t.v gold on celeb bb last night.posh totty stepanie beecham with her hand up chickens backsides lol :eek: :lol:

Its taking a little while to get going isnt it, all a little quiet yet aren't they.

I cant stop looking at the Heidi, its like the skin on her face is a size too

big or something, looks all loose and odd :lol:

Jonas is a bit of a oddball isn't he.

Vinnie is living up to expectations..........eye candy.......... :lol:

I'm loving Stephen and Vinnie :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back