The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Celebrity Big Brother

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hasnt been goin long but wots everyones verdict on everyone:

stephen can b amusing but also a pain

vinnie im not sure wot 2 make of him yet

stephanie im loving her @ the mo

katya cant stand her

sov loved it when she asked basshunter why hes ever made that song? when she was stuck in a room with him and it played over and over again

basshunter not liking very much

alex bit of a prick

siquo loving him very very funny

dane hes ok

nicola shes ok

heidi nope dont like her

was great last night wot i saw of it. the hunk off with the men in their mankinis was hilarious. then siquo and sov did a magic trick double act where he made her dissapear and heck she did actually dissapear and ivan trump was there in sovs place then it ended so where the heck is sov?

so im loving:

siquo

stephanie

sov

ok/not sure yet

vinnie

stephen

dane

nicola

disliking

katya

basshunter

alex

heidi

at least we were all spared the horror of the baldwin parading around in a mankini :wacko:

Still loving Vinnie and Stephen but now liking Sov too :D

Not really disliking anyone that much at the moment ;)

images-2.jpg

Heidi is my fav at the mo...but then i keep changing me mind every night..i am waiting to see if alex continues to try and laugh when vinnie is taking the rise out of him or will he kick off?!!!

Im thinking Vinnie is about to come out of shell a bit and i dont think he

like's that knob Alex much so it could be entertaining.

Can somebody tell Hiedi she's not a hooker anymore so she can get

out of her bed.

Kat got in because she slept with someone famous, looks like she's

trying to string Basshunter along for her good, no change there then.

One minute Stephen makes me laugh the next he make me want to

strangle him to shut him up.

Sisqo, Sov and Nicola are all ok

That Stephen is showing what he is, he's trying to turn everyone

on Nicola now isn't he. It was him in the wrong not her.

What was up with Sov last night she didnt do herself any favours

when she's up for evection, i dont think she will go though.

yeah ann...stephen baldwin...arrghhhhh....what is he on?? reckon jonas is gonna freak out soon...he has a touch of mad eye about him..spesh if that drippy kat goes friday......and alex "the next james bond" read...what a berk

lady sov, heidi and kat r up 4 eviction i think kat and heidi will go and thats who i want to go more so kat than anyone else i just cannot stand her.

kat went on fri :thumbsup: but sov is up again :angry: this time against nicola t. i hope & prey sov stays purely 2 wind vinnie and steph up lol

loved tonites show stephanies laffing fit after accidently smashing ivanas fake trophy was pure class. now we r voting 4 our winner and the 2 with lowest votes tommoro get evicted in a surprise evictions. it wud b hilarious if vinnie went tommoro as hes so cocky hes goin to win.

wot i think of them now:

vinnie a bit cocky and arrogant 4 my liking but dont know if half the time hes carrying on i dont want him 2 win.

jonas a nice sweet guy but not imo a winner

dane liking him more and more dont mind if he wins

alex hilarious with the fake tan tonite liking him more after tonite dont think he we will win but wud b hilarious if he did as vinnie is so sure he wont

ivana very i cant think of the word yes shes glamourous but also down to earth etc dont mind if she wins

nicola a bit thick but ok not a winner imo though

stephanie my absolute fave was hilarious tonite shes also been entertaining throughout so a worthy winner imo

winnners

steph, dane, alex or ivana

sinners

vinnie, jonas and nicola

I hope Stephanie wins as well, she is my favourite :thumbsup: She was hilarious in the diary room when she couldn't stop laughing about the trophy :lol:

Next I like Ivana. She is not at all what I expected her to be like.

I was a big Vinnie fan but after seeing his love affair with

himself grow im praying he doesn't win, the tosser.

I've got to admit as much as i tried to not like Alex he's

grown on me, he really thick though isn't he, very much

like Nicola, bless her.

Would be brilliant if Vinnie got put out before him.

I think Steph and Ivana have just as good a chance of

winning as any of them now.

I would love to see Alex winning as he has been bullied by Vinnie :angry:

I liked Vinnie at first but now I see he is just a horrible bully and I hope he is out next :luck:

acoording to the bookies the faves go like this

1st alex

2nd dane

3rd vinnie

4th jonas

5th stephanie

this is wot id like to c

1st stephanie

2nd jonas

3rd alex

4th dane

5th vinnie

COME ON VINNIE ALEX HOWS HE A CELEB HES JUST JORDANS DOG (w00t)

I think Alex was surprised to win and came over as quite humble. However I am sure when Jordan gets her claws back in to him and milks it for all she can it may spoilt it for him. I think he is pretty thick but not a bad person.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back