The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch/chs/rch Prada X Rch/nch North2south

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done penny!! Beautiful pups :thumbsup: Good luck with them john & Angela :luck:

well done penny they look lovely good luck with them all john and angela and the owners :luck:

Well done penny and good luck to new owners :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pups - well done John and Angela and obviously little Penny who did all the hard work.

Am sure all the new owners will be well chuffed esp if they turn out as well as Penny. :thumbsup:

Elaine and Steven

Beautiful looking pups John, I'm pleased evrything went well for you.

I know you had a long list of people wanting one, so whoever gets one is going to be very lucky.

Have you decided which one you want to keep John ?, what a choice.

Good luck

Doreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful looking pups John, I'm pleased evrything went well for you.I know you had a long list of people wanting one, so whoever gets one is going to be very lucky.

Good luck

Doreen

i have'nt decided what iam doing yet doreen ,but if the brindle and white had been a bitch it would have been going nowhere.lol

they are all doing great,

Beautiful looking pups John, I'm pleased evrything went well for you.I know you had a long list of people wanting one, so whoever gets one is going to be very lucky.

Good luck

Doreen

i have'nt decided what iam doing yet doreen ,but if the brindle and white had been a bitch it would have been going nowhere.lol

Good luck

Doreen

Congratulations on a lovely litter - good luck to the new owners

Elaine

they all look great, the party boy :wub: :wub: difficult choice for the luckly owners.penny is a great mother :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

best of luck to the proud owners of these lovely pups :thumbsup:

Well done john and Angela on the safe arrival of what looks like a smashing litter, the brindle and white dog looks like his grandmother and I can see why you like him John but for me that beautiful dark brindle bitch is defo the pick, keep working on him Angela as one needs to stay to keep Penny company, good luck with them whatever you decide

really glad all went well gorgeous babies look forward to seeing them at the track :luck:

well done Penny & Jack

Well done Penny lovely babies :wub:

Lynn Mick Ash and Chloe

3 days old and doing great :thumbsup:

just click on the pic for video!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
more :wub: :wub:

3daysold028.jpg

3daysold005.jpg

3daysold013.jpg

3daysold007.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back