The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch No Option Non Pedigree Whippet

natty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I have a little black whippet bitch called chrissy , she is dying of cancer :( shes about 14 years old i think. i tried to trace her original owner once before just to get some details about her . i never found him but someone on this forum sent me a video of her racing and told me she was much loved by a chap called gary.

I would dearly love for Chrissy to see Gary one more time . Please if you can help me find her original owner we would be so greatfull. understand im not trying to rehome her i just think maybe she misses him a lot and it would cheer her up to see him again. he maybe missing her too.

any information may help especially a confirmation his name was gary and a surname and a possible town .

I know im being silly , but please indulge me :)

i think it's a nice idea and wish you the best of luck

Good luck in your search. :luck: :luck: Chrissy looks a lovely girl. :wub: :wub:

thank you :) most people have said im mad ( not on here) but if it makes her smile again it will be worth it :)

I remember seeing No Option race,,it was at Devon :) ,,she is a tiny wee thing and never left her owners side. He would walk off the track and she would just toddle along beside him. She used to jump into his arm's too (w00t) . The man who owned her was Gary Wilcox and she was a RCH / NCH.

Im not sure what club he ran at though, but non ped folk would get in touch for you.

I got to see an old dog of mine a few yrs back, his name was Georges Choice and he was about 8 at the time, he did not remember me but it was just great to see him again,,he died aged 10yrs :( Im now naming my new puppy after him,,GIZMO :D :D

lol no change there she never needs a lead she is always 2 inches behind me . i thought shed been taught to jump into arms. i dont ask her too because id be too scared shed miss and fall. she jumps onto my lap tho and so long as i dont touch anything other than her face shes fine.

Ok im not looking for gary any more as someone has pmd me .

Bless little Chrissie, she looks such a sweet little poppet. Sounds like she'll end her time with you feeling warm, happy and well loved Natty, what more could we want for our most loyal of friends? :huggles:

:) How is chrissie doing.

Did she get to meet her previouse owner called Gary? :huggles:

I do love a happy ending :D

Even thou it brings a tear to my eye.

well she didnt get to meet gary , that wont be possible :( but she is looking a little better than she was so im feeling hoopefull at the moment :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back