The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs....some Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to all the competitors today, a credit to sportsmanship with a great atmosphere. Some great winners, well done Chris and Rob with Foxy Roxy and all our fellow Blidworthers with lots of good results to their credit.

Special well done wishes from Teddy (Pagan Bear) to his sister Burnt Sugar on getting runner up in a brill race(32lb bitch final) with strong competition, congratulations Geoff and Hazel.

So sorry to hear about the tragic accident and sad loss of No Deal.

Well done to all the winners, some ery good racing today, a special well done to Purple Rain and Our Touch, :) so many runnes up now you both got you titles. A special well done to Bound too and Kia Sera. some nice up and coming youngsters running today :)

What a really enjoyable days racing, bar the sad losts of No Deal.

We would like to say well done to Wor black and all the winner and a big well done to Raggie Black!! :D keeps gettin better & better!! :D

Finally to our own bitch & Raggie`s litter sister Rch Fun & Frolics!! (w00t) made us so proud Dixie do!! :wub:

Well done to all of todays winners and runners up etc, A Huge and very excited well done to the Manton Girls DOING THE DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Well chuffed for Karen with little Meeka winning and surprising us all, taking her first title in very fine style! Not forgeting Kimbo's Tora who put in a great performance! Most shouting and running i have done at racing for ages!

Only bad point was the tragic loss of No Deal, RIP Louie

well done to tony, jaq & the kids on jack se7en winning the vets no limits ...yay !!!!!! also evie-diva lil sis erin (red moon rising) getting r-up in her class (still gonna whoop ya on the straights @ gin pit lol )also big bro bobby (bobby dazzler getting r-up....you will get there one day bobby x

Also well done vicky, mark & the kids with cara :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well done to everyone today there was some great races nice to see everyone enjoying themselves and have a great sporting spirit. Big well done to my dad and comet he will be thrilled.

Well done to all the winners, especially Inshallah & Comet on winning supreme.

A good days racing until the tragic accident involving No Deal. RIP Louie

JUST GOT IN AND HAD A GREAT DAYS RACING. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS THERE WERE SOME GREAT RACES, BUT ESPECIALLY TO LORRAINE AND JIMMY WITH INSHALLAH SHE WON IN GREAT STYLE, A TRULY GREAT BITCH. AND A BIG WELL DONE TOO TINA WITH OUR TOUCH A GREAT RACE AND THOROUGHLY DERSERVED WIN I THINK THE TRAINEE KENNEL GIRL MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE TO EVERY ONE WHO RACED TODAY.

:cheers: :cheers:

really lovely day where do i start, ok first big well done to mate karen getting runner up with Harvey he ran brill, :thumbsup: and his first race this year on the bends, also Geoff and Hazel's two Norman and Shelia both ran fab, shelia getting runner up in a photo finish in a great race the swimming paying off for our gangs dogs, T.J and Keeleys Rch Purple Rain, another who ran out his skin today well done you 2, Cath and Dennis Rch More or Less,what a gutsy little dog he took some catching in the Sup run off well done you two, and what can i say except so very pleased for John and Comet, or should i say Sup Rch Comet all the hard work was well worth it and could'nt have happened to a nicer man well done john and girls, well done all the winners, will say could'nt have been more proud of my little boy Mickey Rch Bound too, taking his first Rch title at 15 months and 4th Rch title and at 5 1/2 years old,well done Mickey love him to bits,

onto the bitches and i dont mean you lot lol Karen, Kim and sade big big well done Meeka ( Rch No Angel ) and Tora (Rch Two Faced) well done Vicky and mark also Neil with the litters sisters Rch's Beside the point and Pick Pocket, both looking brill look forward to watching them both, well done Chris and Rob with Rch Foxy roxy, i know both your two are not long out off season so shows what class they are to still win well done, Jimmy and Lorraine. what can you say about Sup Rch Inshallah she just keeps getting faster Well Done have a drink on me lol,

that almost it just like to finish by saying a very big Well Done to Jimmy and Karen and 40lb Rch Raggie Black and Linda and vets Rch Just right Tess and Rch scooby don't well done

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of excellent races today some predictable & some shockers which is always enjoyable.

Another good do for the North Westers with another title for Maid Your Point & first titles for Beside the Point & Jack Seven not forgetting the gallant runner ups She's a Flyer & Red Moon Rising plus all the finalists.

Quite a few looking very impressive & seems a shame to end the bend season with such promising dogs starting to show, Wor Black ran a corker for Gary, Monkey Trouble looked good to take the 20lb class from good opposition, Burnt Sugar running the proven Our Touch to a nose & lastly our Padster's little bro Sun Up, he was a different dog today and put on a really good show - you'll have some fun with him Doreen.

Congratulations to all the winners, especially the Supreme Champions Comet, Inshallah, Curlin & Acca.

To tired -_- to write my congrats for today,so will do my page full tomorrow :lol: Just gonna do one tonight,and thats to the BWRA Commitee and all the workers.A great days racing due to your lots hard work.Well Done all of you :thumbsup:

o forgot to say a big well done to chris with Kiz (Acca) and Nell (Monkey Trouble) well done girls :D

Well done to Gary Gorton and wor black

from Steve Adam and Jaspa

brilliant days racing,well done HIGHGATE and the BWRA on a well run champs :thumbsup:

also well done RCH BESIDE THE POINT & RCH PICK POCKET iam exstatic it was just as good watching them win as it was when there mum was winning :thumbsup:

well don inshalla & comet on taking supreme :thumbsup:

Well done to all winners/runner ups--and also rans---

many thanks to all the hard workers---

The biggest THANKS must go to the track owners /staff for the way the track was condition wise===a credit to them and puting the track flatener round as often as they did kept it a perfect running surface all day ---well done and thanks

The only down-side was the tragic loss of no-deal

What weather =====Brilliant!!!!!

steve

well done all the winners especially prince, jazzy (our touch), kia, micky, tora and meeka. some gr8 races today. well doen commet and inshallah on taking supreme both ran fantastic all day :) RIP louis.

WELL DONE TO JIMMY AND LORRAINE FOR INSHALLA TAKING BITCH SUPREME AND ROB AND TINA FOR 32 CHAMPION AND ALL THE THURROCK DOGS THAT RAN WELL.

BYE PAT AND JOHN

looks like a great days racing .well done tina and rob rch our touch like old times again rob. tam and keeley rch purple rain. and sup rch inshallah well done jim and lorr she is the best bend bitch in the country.but we knew that jim didn`t we. jeff :thumbsup:

Would like to say a big congratulations to all the winners!

A special well done to scratch winners Wor Black, Raggie Black and Curlin, Stag Possesd, For Sale and Jack Seven who all ran great and made their owners proud :)

Right fully recovered ,so here's my congrats.Firstly to everybody who took part and attended,without us all there wouldn't be any championship.We all certainly know how to create a great atmosphere. Now the dogs they were all fantastic,but got to mention some names.Will start with scratch.Firstly my own big lad Harvey,been off since last Oct/Nov with his injury,only back running for a month and I chuck him in at the bend champs :- (w00t) and he gets runner up in the 55lb class.Proud as punch of you Next to Ants great bitch Curlin,she hit the lids and said bye bye to the rest of them.She ran brilliant Ant.My biggest congrats in the scratch has to go to Jimmy and Karen's beautiful black dog, Raggie Black.He was superb and i'm so pleased for the both of you :thumbsup: ,and his breeders Colin and Alison. ;) .Now for the little uns :sweating: gonna congratulate them all cause they were all fantastic and send my special congrats to the owners of both supremes.Saved my best well dones till last.Tam and Keeley with Prince :thumbsup: know you were both chuffed to bits,and quite rightly so.Geoff and Hazel with Sheila,nail biting comes to mind,hope she doesn't do that to you too often Geoff,don't know if the old ticker will be able to stand it. :lol: She was brilliant :thumbsup: To my mates Karen and the girls from Manton,with Tora and the little worm (w00t) Meeka.and not forgetting there biggest and noisiest fan Jade brilliant :thumbsup: and my rainbow worked for us :luck: ;) and finally before you all tell me to :- off my mate Yvonne with little Micky.He ran a perfect race mate to gain his 4th title (and the time wasn't too bad either ;) at the ripe old :lol: age of five. :thumbsup: You have both George's and my full admiration for sticking to your preperation with him.He did you proud :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back