The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

jade

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well had a brillant day well done all the finalist a big well done wcrch devils double ,wcrchfenland girl and wcrchmaking music making them champions well done new half coats baby love. life inthe fast lane brother and sis doing the double and dancing queen getting her vc :cheers: well done well done the tartan army with your baby getting the 32lb group he run his heart out well done to wcrch run at mill well done vc time keeper ,vc savernake falcon and red devil sorry if i miss anyone out and of course well done to my boy solo (deadly solution) way to go boy

Well done everyone. Special congratulations to Trisha with Fenland Girl, a great result. :thumbsup:

What a great day we had, it was such a good laugh :lol: ...........Big Well done to all the winners & dogs :cheers: ................But a massive [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE] to Diane & Dave with "Life in the fast lane" we are made up for you (i told you it was his day) :thumbsup: also to Alison & Chris with "I'za Star :thumbsup: ..........& "Baby Love" she was flying :thumbsup:

what a great day well done to all winners :cheers:

well jackie how well did your girls run :) and diane you and dave must be over the moon with wilf :)

and janes solo deadly solution ran out of his skin all day what a worthy winner

way to go solo :thumbsup:

hope kim and mels guys grenartha is feeling better and her injury is not to bad

and she has a speedy recovery :huggles: :luck:

:cheers: Well done and congratulations to Busby and Gazza :cheers:

Congratulaions to all the winners and runners :cheers:

Well done every-one. Some really good racing yesterday, we thoroughly enjoyed the week-end. Congratulations to all who did so well :cheers:

Well Done to everyone who won :thumbsup:

Has any one got any results please :- "

Well done to all the winners.Once again a lovely meeting thank-you WCRA for your hard work and effort :thumbsup: .

A massive WELL DONE to [SIZE=14pt]WCRCH,VC DANCING QUEEN[/SIZE] on gaining your Veteran Crown, she has been a fantastic little girl for Jacquie ( who once again had us all in tears), also to Baby Love on winning her half coat and litter brother Life in the Fast lane on gaining his, a little sad that Holly was unable to be there but well done x :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .Well done Rob and Lucy for Gingeroo gaining her VC. The Scottish flag was flying high, well done Gazza he was looking at no ones bum yesterday :thumbsup: .Trisha with WCRCH Fenland Girl(we knew she would ;) ). I could go on and on :sweating: Well done all :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Congratulations Mum, Sis & bro....mum (Dancing Queen) for gaining her Veteran Crown, and to Edee (Baby Love) and wilf (Life in the Fast) for gaining their half coats...

LUL.....GUS

Well done to all the finalists and winners. Jacqui had such a great day with Edee and Lily :cheers: and Making Music, Devils Double & Fenland Girl getting made up was brilliant for their owners. Was very impressed with young Blue & White Dynamite too. Wow! to do that at his first champs was fantastic. Well done to Jane with Talk Of the Devil too - he's now set a new record for the 20b group. I think Run At Mill isn't far off getting a new record in his group either. :thumbsup: and well done to other new half coats Life In the Fast Lane and Deadly Solution. The look on your face Jane was a picture. :cheers:

A special well done to Gingeroo on getting her VC the same day as her dad. Made my day that did. :wub:

Couldn't resist a family photo

Keeper___Scarlett_5_edited_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:) sorry robin well done gingeroo on getting her half coat :thumbsup:

Thank you for a good days racing. :)) Well done to all finalists and for those who gained their half coats and congratulations to those that became champs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
A GREATTTTTTT BIG WELL DONE, to my little Eedie, :wub: (Baby love) on getting her half coat, :cheers: same goes to my Wilf :wub: (Life in the fast Lane) :cheers: Also A BIG WELL DONE to mummy Lily :wub: (WCRCH.VC Dancing Queen)on gaining her VC :cheers: :cheers: Didnt get much sleep last night jacquie, :wacko: , kept waking up with a HUGE smile on my face :D :D . A huge WELL DONE to Deadly Solution :wub: on gaining his half coat :cheers: And well done to all others winning their finals :cheers: :cheers: and also all other dogs that ran.

Hope Kim and Mel's little girl is OK, and have a speedy recovery,

all the best shaz John and the Boys :wub: xxxxxx

Thank you all for the lovely comments about Edee & Lily :thumbsup: I really couldn't stop crying :wacko: I don't think I could quite believe what had happened (w00t) Holly cryed when my mum phoned her in Tenerife to tell her :wub: out of all the opens she misses it had to be this one :(

Well Done my Wilfy boy :wub: [SIZE=14pt] Life in The Fast Lane[/SIZE] Dave, Diane and Josh you deserved that win BIG TIME!!!

Also Well Done to Mandy & Derek with Blue & White Dynamite in only his second open :thumbsup: Jane with Deadly Solution unbeaten all day :thumbsup: Really pleased for you Jane :huggles: VC Timekeeper :thumbsup: and all the other finalists :D

I must apologise for flashing my boobs when "Baby Love" won the final :clown: But I had said all day to everyone that as I was so confident she wouldn't win, if she did I was going to flash them :sweating: so a dare's a dare :lol:

Also thank you to Hannah for saving me after I forgot my passports in the final :huggles: and to Scott for picking up my winning girls :huggles: and to Sharon for rubbing down Edee, Lily & Wilf.

And again thank you for all the cards I got :huggles: Nicky & Ray's little Lottie made me cry when she gave me a thank you card with a kiss and cuddle :wub:

Thank you to Tina & Colin for the wine and card :huggles: Mum said it was nice to see you, sorry I wasn't there to see you both!

Had a great day at the Champs watching some fantastic racing :cheers: Well done to the Northern lot :cheers: Robin and Jan with Ralph winning his weight group again :cheers: Diane and Dave with Wilf gaining his half coat :cheers: and Mandy and Derek with Gazza gaining his half coat aswell :cheers: Well done Willow, Max, Kia, Kiplin and Zeke all getting into the finals :cheers: :cheers: Well done Jane with Solo he ran fab all day :cheers: and well done to all the runners and finalists :cheers: It was great to catch up with Sue, Neil and Julie :wub: and I had some lovely cuddles and kisses of Bren's babies Roxy and Violet :wub: :wub: they are growing up into lovely girls you are doing a fab job with them :wub: :wub:

well done all the winners and finalist. :thumbsup: and a big well done to vc timekeeper. now judy has to re-write all our pedigree's :thumbsup:

welll we have just got home from one hell of a weekend, thanks to everybody for a great time. what a result for jacquie talk about keeping it in the family dancing queen getting her vc baby love and our boy life in the fast lane carrying of the 16lb and 24lb weight groups a unbeleavable day for us :cheers: well done the tartan army with gazza what a start to his racing life :thumbsup: well done to everybody who won and also got to the finals :cheers: well doe to jane drake with deadly solution another great win for the deadlys :cheers: also thanks to everybody who helped us john and shaz pedder, jacquie, scott, and thanks to the tartan army and norm and christine for helping us celebrate last night. :cheers: and last of all WELL DOE JACQUIE NOBODY DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU :luck: after the last few months you you have had we are made up for you. :thumbsup: :cheers: dave and diane :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back