The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to all of the runners, finalists and winners :cheers: ...... We were made up for you Jacquie :D ....What a day you had :cheers: ......It was also great to see Savernake Falcon get her VC .....She's always been such a great bitch ........ Well done also to Viv ....I think her boys did her a tad proud as well :D .... There were sooo many great dogs in the finals that deserved to be there and obviously made their owners and breeders proud :thumbsup: ....... It was great to be back racing and meeting up with our friends :huggles: .....Thanks to Jo for her hospitality and all of the eggs :D :huggles: ....It was great to see Obi and Ben :wub: ...Bens very much like Eric (how lucky are you (w00t) ) ........I wish Kim and Mel well with their great little lass :luck: :luck:

well what a great day we had :) ,well done to all the winners :cheers: and all the dogs that got into the finals :thumbsup: they all did their owners proud :thumbsup: .

took loads of pics and slowly getting them edited and hopefully will have some on later :thumbsup:

What a fantastic day, :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS to all finalists especially those that where made up to full champs, & half coats. :cheers:

I think the star of the day has to be Jacquie, :huggles: fantastic result for Lily, Edee & wilf, it means so much to see your babies do you proud. :huggles:

Well done to Dave & Diane to, :thumbsup: great to see Wilf cross the finish line in front. :thumbsup:

:) and a massive well done to wcrch vc shiny way to go ruby :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
What a fantastic day, :thumbsup:
CONGRATULATIONS to all finalists especially those that where made up to full champs, & half coats. :cheers:

I think the star of the day has to be Jacquie, :huggles:   fantastic result for Lily, Edee & wilf, it means so much to see your babies do you proud. :huggles:

Well done to Dave & Diane to, :thumbsup:   great to see Wilf cross the finish line in front. :thumbsup:

Thank you Paula :thumbsup: That's so sweet of you :huggles:

Esthermax said:
What a great day we had, it was such a good laugh  :lol: ...........Big Well done to all the winners & dogs  :cheers: ................But a massive [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE  [/SIZE] to Diane & Dave with "Life in the fast lane" we are made up for you (i told you it was his day)  :thumbsup: also to Alison & Chris with "I'za Star  :thumbsup: ..........& "Baby Love" she was flying  :thumbsup:
Yes Cheryl you did, but I didn't believe you. :lol:

I will from now on! :D :thumbsup:

What a brilliant day we had....

[SIZE=14pt]HUGE HUGE WELL DONE TO LIFE IN THE FAST LANE (Wilf)[/COLOR] on gaining his half coat - We are so so made uo for you Diane, Dave & Josh :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE TO BLUE & WHITE DYNAMITE [/SIZE]on gaining his half coat too - so pleased for you Mandy & Derek :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE TO WCRCH BABY LOVE & to WCRCH DANCING QUEEN [/SIZE]for gaining her VC - What a day for you Jacquie :cheers:

Also [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE DEADLY SOLUTION [/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]FENLAND GIRL[/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]TALK OF THE DEVIL [/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]DEVIL'S DOUBLE [/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]MAKING MUSIC[/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]I'ZE A STAR[/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]RUN AT MILL[/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]SAVERNAKE FALCON[/SIZE] :cheers: ..... [SIZE=14pt]SHINY[/SIZE] :cheers: .....[SIZE=14pt]GINGEROO[/SIZE] :cheers: ..... and all the other winners and finalists :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back