The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had a great day yesterday,big well done to all the workers,went without a hitch :thumbsup: Congratulations to everybody running a dog,they all did you proud as usual.Congratulations to all the champs and runners up,you must be over the moon.Got a few to mention.To Dave and Nessa,with Marble,chuffed to bits for you both :thumbsup: To Nick,Amanda and family,what can I say about your big lad.I know you wasn't exactly relaxed (bit of an understatement (w00t) :lol: )Amanda,but what a dog.It looks effortless for him.Glad to see him back To Andy & Lou (w00t) don't put me through that again :lol: To Mick and Gloria,and Rocky (Classic Rock) he's done it again.They'll be queing up,when he goes to stud :thumbsup: Really impressed with Whats The Story,she had a few tips to take Supreme :thumbsup: which leads me on to Evolution and Kansas,their Supreme titles say it all fantastic the pair of them :thumbsup: I've saved my favourites till last.Firstly Whats Your Rush !!!!!.Not sure what to say to Vicky and Mark about her,remember them telling me she was the best pup they've had,and ofcourse with the family connections,i've taken great interest in her and the litter.She's awesome from trap to the line.I look forward to seeing her add more titles to an ever increasing tally.Big,Big Well Done from me and Uncle Harv :thumbsup: and finally my biggest Well Done goes to Lee and the gutsy Spot Black :thumbsup: firstly taking her veteran title :thumbsup: and then going on to give us one of the best races of the day in the supreme run off :thumbsup: talk about dig deep Lee :sweating: Me and the rest of the Shirebrook and Poolsbrooke members thought she was gonna do it,and it wasn't for the want of us screaming her on. (i've lost my voice,George said thanks :lol: ) Big Congrats to Jude (Major Point) in taking Supreme,there's nothing any of us can say about him,thats not been said already :thumbsup: Big thanks to my mates Yvonne and Tony for taking me up :thumbsup: and an even bigger thanks to the great company I had all day,racing wouldn't be the same without you all :thumbsup:
tell george i will get my fee when i see him :thumbsup:

ARRGGHH! Just spent about 30mins writing up congratulations for everyone only to knock the page off!!!

Will post again tomorrow as I expect your all waiting to see the piks so heres the link> BWRA Bend Championships 2012

Fantastic pics as usual Jac. Looks a lovely day.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back