The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Change !!

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I hate change, this is going to take me ages to get used to !!

Hi @dogmatize and @excuseme (you can tag people with @ like on Facebook)

We're sorry to suddenly launch this new design on you. Unfortunately from April 1st the old version of the software was not supported and it became a security risk to run it.

This is the same software from the same company, but just a new version - a bit like when Windows upgrades. 

Hopefully you'll get used to it. If anything causes you (or anyone else reading this) any big problems please email us at email@dogforum.co.uk and we can try and help.

Thank you for your time and reply, the contact email is always very useful too :)

I must just mention that I HATE Facebook, I have never used it and probably NEVER will.

Best wishes.

Ps, I have found the Moderator page with members, very useful ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must just mention that I HATE Facebook, I have never used it and probably NEVER will.
Another sane person!  I'm the same, I live in hope that at some point users of FB will learn that they are the product and what happens to all the data they willingly share!  Back to the forum, it looks OK so far but logging in took longer than usual.

I had no problem with login yesterday, I have stayed logged in as usual !

What's happened!!  Thought I'd got the wrong website and tried again!!  Was only when I saw some familiar names that I realised what must have happened.  I also hate upgrades/change and never use Facebook either.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to persevere.

Is it possible to tweak the colour scheme?  The existing user login on my screen is the same colour as the forum background (white) and I have to highlight that part of the screen to see it to log in, unless I'm prompted when reading/replying to a post.  Sorry to ask this, I know site admins get inundated with such requests following a change.

@BigPaws , @debbie1123If someone likes one of my posts I get a notification, but I don't see WHO has liked it. Maybe I am just being narcissistic but it would be good to know. Is that something that can be tweaked (or maybe I have a secret admirer who wants to stay anonymous). Or maybe it's just my settings!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back