The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Channel 854 (Formerly 425!)

Not heard anything Julie, skippy said hed sort out some rules and let us know, shall me an you just pic for a comp between us. :lol:

Paula Roberts said:
Not heard anything Julie, skippy said hed sort out some rules and let us know, shall me an you just pic for a comp between us. :lol:

OK Paula :thumbsup:

Walthamstow 8.49

T.2 Ronnies swift

Walthamstow 9.16

T.2 Julie's Protege (well I had to choose that one :lol: )

Right then, Walth.

21.55 trap 2 Ronnies bridge

22.20 trap 2 Barron Blue

:luck: Julie at least we"ll come 1st & 2nd :lol:

Just checked the results Julie, and we both had 1 winner :thumbsup: and a nowhere, :( so we both have 3 points, :cheers: where do you want to pick them from tonight. :- "

Paula Roberts said:
Just checked the results Julie, and we both had 1 winner :thumbsup:   and a nowhere,  :( so we both have 3 points, :cheers:   where do you want to pick them from tonight. :- "

Hey Paula if there is only you and me doing this we could be here for years :lol: :lol:

You choose tonight i chose last night :thumbsup:

Sund

9.30 trap 5 Bannside Maginty

10.15 trap 5 Speedwell Sally

Not sure where the rest of the card is could only find 5 races. :(

Sunderland 6.56

T. 6 Showmethebunny

Sunderland 9.14

T.2 Airfield Jet

PMSL@ you pair!!! The show must go on and all that eh? :- "

Apologies from us for not carrying on but now the 'summer' is here we seem to be really busy with our own dogs. Terry's time is now consumed by Skippy at Brough Park.

If no-one else carries it on we will start a new season with new rules and handicaps etc in September (i have with good authority that Brough Park will be on 854 then and Skippy will be racing live!!)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back