The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chantal

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can anyone give me any information about this bitch, she doesn't seem to be up in the breeding database either.

From what I understand when Chantal was mated to Xspell she produced Maid for It ?

If anyone can tell me what this bitch has done racewise or any other information it would be much appreciated.

I am led to believe Chantal is sister to Cassie Cool.

I know she had Cassie Cool's sister as I remember her saying but I don't see her to speak to her very often.

When Cassie Cool passed away there was a write-up for her in the Whippt News and it says that when the people in question chose a pup they had a choice between Cassie Cool and (I quote) " Chantal, mother of Maid for It"

But I have also spoken to someone else who says that Maid for It is NOT bred out of Chantal yet there is a club write-up in one W/N that stated Maid for It as being bred Xspell x Chantal.

As you see conflicting information but if her breeding is correct then all I need to know isif anyone knows this bitch from her racing days ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
I know she had Cassie Cool's sister as I remember her saying but I don't see her to speak to her very often.
When Cassie Cool passed away there was a write-up for her in the Whippt News and it says that when the people in question chose a pup they had a choice between Cassie Cool and (I quote) " Chantal, mother of Maid for It"

But I have also spoken to someone else who says that Maid for It is NOT bred out of Chantal yet there is a club write-up in one W/N that stated Maid for It as being bred Xspell x Chantal.

As you see conflicting information but if her breeding is correct then all I need to know isif anyone knows this bitch from her racing days ...

Fleesh said:

sorry about earlier on - im new to this - Maid for it is out of Chantal by Xspell Chantel is by Mr Ross out of Got It Maid - she was by Black Rhine out of Another Maid, this was Another Maids last litter there were 2 bitches but unfortunately the other bitch died. I owned Got It Maid until my marriage broke up and I gave her to Malcom Peach from Stoke on Trent it was malcom that bred from her I could go on all day about the maid breeding but as I am at work I will have to close - pls come and chat to me at any meeting as I love talking about the Maids - good luck with your pups

re chantel - sorry to have taken so long to get back but i am finding this computing lark very difficult. chantel was actually registered as Shantel she belonged to Alan Shelton who did actually race her at Florence WRC I never saw her run as I had moved to Raunds, but I do believe that she was a decent little bitch although alan really only club raced her, i think that the closure of florence cut short her racing career and alan decided to bred with her. Malcolm Peach recommeded Xspell. I had lined 1 of my bitches to him but she missed, Gill let me know about shantel and I contacted Malcolm, he had the pick of the litter which he gave to me which is how i ended up with Maid for It, the other 2 pups in the litter never raced. Hope this helps and when i have figured out how to reply properly i will keep in touch

Thanx Elaine you've been a HUGE help :huggles:

Cassie Cool has a SISTER lol her name IS Chantal (or Shantel) and she IS the dam of Maid for It !!!

Lol :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back