The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Charity Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think under the influence was closer to the truth, Rae. Or was it perhaps bottle 'flu. Anyway he was not seen on Sunday morning!!

Other rose slowly looking jaded, poor Lynne.

LJH said:
I think under the influence was closer to the truth, Rae. Or was it perhaps bottle 'flu. Anyway he was not seen on Sunday morning!!Other rose slowly looking jaded, poor Lynne.

serves her own right :- "

Sorry to hear about Jools Lesley :(

Hasn't anyone got a picture of Gary with out his hair ?

I know Sharon Pedder has got loads of pictures of my ordeal, snip by snip as it were. With Sweeney Todd aka Paul Chappell hacking away and loving every minute of it (I nearly lost an ear at one point).

Maybe the ones with photographic evidence are holding them back to blackmail me!

Bye the way there are 2 “R”s in Garry and 2”N”s in Terraquinn I don’t recognise myself any more (neither did next doors vicious collies- bless em) and I might get even more confused if my name is spelt wrong

As a result of the shearing:

I slept in a bobble hat shivering Sat night.

Sunday I got sunburnt on my ears and back of the neck,

Yesterday I went to the doctor to find out I've got a chest infection.

The last 3 nights I've been kept awake coughing

and people say “I bet you keep your hair like that now” I don’t think so do you.

Garry Comber said:
I know Sharon Pedder has got loads of pictures of my ordeal, snip by snip as it were. With Sweeney Todd aka Paul Chappell hacking away and loving every minute of it (I nearly lost an ear at one point). Maybe the ones with photographic evidence are holding them back to blackmail me!

Aw come on folks show us the photos.  Sounds like Garry isn't going to make the Champs with his coughing AND I'm sure by then a small amount of hair will be covering his head.

Bye the way there are 2 “R”s in Garry and 2”N”s in Terraquinn I don’t recognise myself any more (neither did next doors vicious collies- bless em) and I might get even more confused if my name is spelt wrong

Well can we help it if you have to be different.  Garry with 2 r's and Quinn with two n's whatever next .  It'll be little gitt with 2 t's soon. :D 'bout time we saw some photos of your puppy on here.  :wub:

and people say “I bet you keep your hair like that now” I don’t think so do you.

I'm sorry but  :lol:   :oops:

maureen mitchell said:
colin+tina said:
Hi Every-one Just like to say we all had a good day yesterday, part from the P............G rain again, :angry:   excuse the expression,I have got the result's (but still in the van). Yet once again well done to all the finalist's they all know who they are........... look forward to seeing you at the Champ's next week :luck:   Oh yes Barbara we did notice you were under our Gazebo quite a lot, just because Reg was in the final with you was you trying to do something to him :  :- "                                                      
It was nice to see Simon Cowell on tombola you know how you are....... thank's steve........ A Big Thank You to all the people that arranged the Event hope we can have another one next year. It's nice to have a Sunday of.        

Hope Garry Comber's new hair style went well, :lol:   glad it's nearly summer and not winter  :- " can"t wait to see the turn out :lol:           

Also just like to say the programe was rearly lovely :cheers:                 

Best Wishe's to you all. Tina Colin Craig Diamond Geezer, and Big Ron and the rest of the Gang,            

Thank's Guy'es XXXXXX

Hi Everyone, June and Maureen here :sweating: excuse us but we are new to all this technololgy, but we can put on a bloody good open :D shattered but still standing. Glad to say all went well apart from rain on Sat. We would like to thank each and everyone once again for their support in making the weekend a success. A grand total of £3152.90 and still counting :) in the name of whippet racing is something we should all be very proud of. Look forward to seeing you all this weekend at Champs when we can sit back and relax ha! ha! :cheers: June and Maureen

Garry Comber said:
I know Sharon Pedder has got loads of pictures of my ordeal, snip by snip as it were. With Sweeney Todd aka Paul Chappell hacking away and loving every minute of it (I nearly lost an ear at one point). Maybe the ones with photographic evidence are holding them back to blackmail me!

Hi Garry, hope you are feeling a bit better. Chest really needs a good rub with vic , :oops: June just volunteered. Getting the hang of this computer lark between us now in between the giggles. Hope you have got your camper fixed for this weekend as everyone wants to see the new you. 8) Luv June and Maureen

:D Hi all, got pics of gaz being chopped :lol: :lol: gaz_at_start.jpg

:huggles: :cheers: :oops: :oops: this is painfull :blink: this_is_painfull.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a Star ;) he was :sweating: :sweating: at the end, but I think he liked it really :lol: after everyone told him how handsom he looked :wub:

peddermccoy said:
What a Star ;) he was :sweating:   :sweating: at  the end, but I think he liked it really  :lol: after everyone told him how handsom he looked :wub:

A star he is :D ......and VERY brave to let that Chappell bloke anywhere near him with sharp looking objects (w00t) ........Congratulations for a great sounding weekend and wonderful charity :thumbsup: ......I'll see you this Sunday as we've still got a donation (forgot to give it to Julia last week :b ) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in the first picture the one with June does it say ET next to Junes head. Im not sure if it refers to me, June, or the dark shaddow in the background -

[SIZE=14pt]the truth is out there[/SIZE]

Garry, You look like a million dollars,

Thought my initial comments had ruined the thread but glad people are joining in.

Didnt mean to sound moany. Its just a subject close to my heart. :oops:

Was a bit disapointed that the disco man didnt take my pup home as he had said he wanted to in the "most like to take home" in the show. She kept me up chewing my ears!!

Many thanks to everyone for raising some cash and for putting up with my second rate singing on sunday evening,

Jim

Garry Comber said:
Why in the first picture the one with June does it say ET next to Junes head. Im not sure if it refers to me, June, or the dark shaddow in the background -[SIZE=14pt]the truth is out there[/SIZE]

Garry thank you for your post. After seeing the photos I was wondering if you'd become a Gary with one r. :lol: But no Garry is still there. :huggles: Love the photo of you rolling a ciggie. It's so you - that's a keeper. :thumbsup: Without the hair you look like you should be wearing a suit or summat. Hope that you got extra cash for letting Paul anywhere near your head with sharp implements. I'm sure that he's been banned from using 'em. (It's a medical condition you know (w00t) )

I'm really chuffed that so much money was raised last weekend. It's a bastard illness for carer's to cope with and god knows what's it's like for those who have it. Personally I think the hopeful days are the worst aspect. After hope all too often comes despair.

jim said:
Garry, You look like a million dollars,Thought my initial comments had ruined the thread but glad people are joining in.

Didnt mean to sound moany. Its just a subject close to my heart. :oops:

Was a bit disapointed that the disco man didnt take my pup home as he had said he wanted to in the "most like to take home" in the show. She kept me up chewing my ears!!

Many thanks to everyone for raising some cash and for putting up with my second rate singing on sunday evening,

Jim

glad i missed the singing . but you had a better looking dog than i did( so the judge says ) look foward to seeing you for a pint on sunday,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back