The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Charlie Slater

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Think,this deserves a topic all of its own :D

After 2 years of ill health,lord knows how many pints of blood(his own blood bank was needed (w00t) )a major heart op(which wasn't the problem)and too...... many tests to list.The medical proffesion,FINALLY found the problem,and operated again yesterday,after Fridays failure.I logged on here today to a message from Joyce saying quite simply SUCCESS :thumbsup: That is the best news in the world,Joyce,both you and your family have been through so much :( George and I take great pleasure in wishing you both all the very best for the future :cheers:

Karen and George xxxxxxx

That's great news :thumbsup: :luck:

great news :cheers: hope you soon back to full fitness :thumbsup:

Hope you make a speedy recovery Charlie

Brilliant news !! All the best Charlie and Joyce see you soon :luck:

rodders said:
After 2 years of ill health,lord knows how many pints of blood(his own blood bank was needed (w00t) )a major heart op(which wasn't the problem)and too...... many tests to list.The medical proffesion,FINALLY found the problem,and operated again yesterday,after Fridays failure.I logged on here today to a message from Joyce saying quite simply SUCCESS :thumbsup: That is the best news in the world,Joyce,both you and your family have been through so much :( George and I take great pleasure in wishing you both all the very best for the future :cheers:

Karen and George xxxxxxx

thats great new good on you charlie all the best regs steve

rodders said:

Karen and George xxxxxxx

thats great news good on you charlie all the best regs steve

about time they found the problem,good health to you both and hope to see you soon,joe,lesley,kate and dogs. :luck: :thumbsup:

what a good massage to log onto Karen, all the best :luck: :luck: to a lovely family look forward to seeing you both at champs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

About time, that's fantastic news Joyce and what a relief.

Love and best wishes to Charlie.

From

Margaret & Geoff

xxxx

Rosebud.gif

storm1 said:
JUST BROUGHT HIM HOME  :thumbsup:
Didn't take long for them to kick him out Chris :lol: although I know Charlie will be over the moon to get home :thumbsup: Plenty of your mums good cooking,(or plenty of pub meals Joyce ;) )and he'll soon be back to his old self :thumbsup: :D

Hope that they have done the trick this time for Charlie, heard he will be in training to beat joyce in the collecting of dog stakes, all the best to you both :cheers:

:cheers: Everyone it's early days yet but we hope to see you all soon [ very soon] :cheers: Charlie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back