The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Charlie Slater

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Only just read this very sad news. Thinking about you Joyce.. RIP Charlie, you will be missed greatly.

Condolences from myself and Shirley

Audrey

Deepest sympathy to Joyce & family.

Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Doreen & Bill

Really sorry to read this about my old mate Charlie

I hope he went peacefully-

Deepest sympathy to Joyce & family.

Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

I am sure BIG LAD will look after him for you Joyce ------along with Steve Bateson and Arnie plus many others --

Steve/Karen/Harry

It's with great sadness that i'm replying to this topic on behalf of George and myself.Charlie fought for so long and even when it was obvious to those of us that knew him,things were bad he still managed to keep going,with Joyce as always by his side.Always felt privalaged to know Charlie,and not just for his knowledge in whippet racing.You could always rely on Charlie to say it as he saw it.When he said something you just knew,he truly believed in what he said.Charlie you'll always have our respect and admiration.To Joyce,Chris and the rest of his beloved family,can't imagine the pain you must be feeling,I know you'll all be there for each other.Our hearts go out to you all.A big hug from me to you Joyce,and if there's anything George or I can do you know where we are xx RIP Charlie you'll never be forgotten xx

Karen and George

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS GOD BLESS CHARLIE TRUE GENT THINK OF YOU AT THIS SAD TIME JOYCE AND FAMILY

so sorry to hear this charlie was a man i allways liked and respected condolences to joice and family R.I.P Charlie

really sorry to hear Charlie has passed away sincere condolences to Joyce Chris and all the family

Our sympathy to Joyce & family.

Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Amanda, Pauline & Nick

so sorry to hear such sad news. RIP charlie love carole & peter xxx

So sorry Joyce .He will be missed. R.I.P CHARLIE . Kath Dennis Louise Grace

so sorry to read this,charlie was a great man,he always had time to chat and he made us laugh,he put up a hell of a fight.our thoughts are with you joyce and family at this sad time he will be sadly missed.r.i.p.charlie

rip charlie thinking of you joyce and family at this sad time chris and family

RIP Charlie.

Deepest sympathy to all the family at this sad time.

Malcolm Jill & Marie Clarke.

FUNERAL DETAILS FOR CHARLIE

PONTEFRACT CREMATORIUM

WAKEFEILD ROAD PONTEFRACT

WF8 4HA

SERVICE STARTS 130PM FRIDAY 4TH MARCH

THEN BACK TO KINGSLEY DOG TRACK AFTERWARDS

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO ATTEND

ONLY FAMILY FLOWERS BUT DONATIONS WELCOME

FOR DR JACKSON WARD

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TURNED UP

AT DADS FUNERAL TODAY MUCH APPRECIATED :thumbsup:

JUST WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TURNED UP AT DADS FUNERAL TODAY MUCH APPRECIATED :thumbsup:
You all did Charlie proud Chris.It was a lovely service. :thumbsup:

I would just like to endorse what Karen said a no fuss no frills service just straight to the point just like Charlie would have wanted

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back