The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chat Room

whats the message saying? does get tempermental at times and has a night of booting? :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
Im trying to get in and it wont let me, any ideas
log out,go to tools-clear private data tick cookies,then log back in should work. :thumbsup:

sorry if i offended lastnight,was a little pee`d off.. :thumbsup:

Well I'm in there on my own talking to my self :oops: nothing new there

So come on some one come in I'm bore OH has gone to see Motorhead Ben's watching telly upstairs and I'm sat here bored to death

In fact that bored I'm atching [SIZE=21pt]FISHING[/SIZE] on the telly

Last edited by a moderator:
The barrister said:
midlanderkeith said:
Im trying to get in and it wont let me, any ideas
log out,go to tools-clear private data tick cookies,then log back in should work. :thumbsup:

sorry if i offended lastnight,was a little pee`d off.. :thumbsup:

Noooooo, you didnt offend me at all my friend. just my sense of humour

keith :cheers:

oakmoorehill said:
Well I'm in there on my own  talking to my self :oops:   nothing new there
So come on some one come in I'm bore OH has gone to see Motorhead Ben's watching telly upstairs and I'm sat here bored to death

In fact that bored I'm atching [SIZE=21pt]FISHING[/SIZE] on the telly

I dont know the meaning of bored Helen how can you be bored with life

as for the chat room i get as far as the blue box to enter your screen name and password, and thats as far as i can get, so bugger it, im off to make myself a cup of bengers, or log onto the over sixties chat rooms on AOL :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back