The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chatsworth

nettle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'd just like to say well done to Jeff Fletcher for breading the winer of the under 23 inches lucher racing Lou!He also bread Josie who came second!

Jayne

p.s Well done Stuart and Becki.

(w00t) I don't know Becki and Stuart, but well done for today :thumbsup: also to Geoff Fletcher for breeding some very very fast dogs. ;) Diane.

TARR :D :D :D i was sat by the beach in filey whilst my dad was at chatsworth .. shame i couldnt make it but my mum alreadi booked 2 go 2 haven holidays :- "

Well Done Dad :huggles: hehe xx

Lou [&&] Josie :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Welldone Stuart and becki.. thanks again stuart for ur help with tori was very much appreciated..

here is a pic of saturdays winners and was told by stuart to say this with the photo

'WHOS'S UR DADDY' !!! LOL (w00t)

2winners.jpg

Rose :)

Great pic Rose :thumbsup: Becki ought to add that to her signature,with your permission ofcourse :D Karen

i wud do karen but god am not thet clever ... dnt ava clue how 2 do that ,,, thanx 4 da pic it luks gdgd x

Can't help you Becki :wacko: but i'm sure some knowledgeable person on here will tell you how to do it :D Karen

Well done Beckie & Stuart, Stuart we really enjoyed your company and Patsy really enjoyed your sausages they made his eyes watery :blink: nice pic. of Lou & Josie, wonder who took it :- " Deirdre

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Rose & Deirdre :)

Becki, hope your Dad doesn't mind me photoshopping his legs out! (w00t)

2winners_edited-1.jpg

Your don't have to use it, but if you do just click the link below and to the right of the photo will be a code begining with just copy the code and paste it into your signature on here. (Signature panel is in the my controls section) Then click update signature. :luck:

link to photo

Jac your an angel o:) See Becki told you someone with knowledge would sort you out :D Karen

Miss Madam said:
Welldone Stuart and becki.. thanks again stuart for ur help with tori was very much appreciated..
here is a pic of saturdays winners and was told by stuart to say this with the photo

'WHOS'S UR DADDY' !!! LOL (w00t)

2winners.jpg

Rose :)

Did these two win and get runner up in the puppy racing? they both look very young, or the adult racing. Two nice dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cliff

Adult racing :thumbsup:although they're only young adults.Pups all race together no matter what their size :)

Thanks Rodders, I thought they didn't look very old, great achievement for both of them.

cliff

WELL DONE STUART AND BECKI :thumbsup:

TOMTIT :D

thanx 4 doin da pic ur a star x i wud ov never figured it owt ... :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

i no i must sound really realy stupid but i pressed the link and it just took me 2 photobucket website and i tried serching 4 da pic but i couldnt find it ,,, then i tried 2 copy and paste it but i couldnt ,,,then i saved it and tried 2 upload it agen ,, but i couldnt .... maybe its my laptop :- " :- " you wunt think im doin GSCE ICT wud u .. lolz

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back