The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chatsworth

Hey all Rose is at the Vets today so Im sure we'll have an update soon

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

billyboy45 said:
mits said:
markbrick said:
hope she gets well and we all know a dog has its day hope to see you at chomley,mark
bet your smiling quietly about that, your dogs still wont win the racing at lurcher world finals they have not got the breeding, no matter what your foot note says they have won. didn't you say at romsey that the dog was an over anyway.

OK.Let's not turn this into something else people,as im sure it's hard enough for Rose. I know how she's feeling at the moment,as my wife's Silver dog ended his racing career at Chatsworth,and i truly think that at time's like these,all differences should be left at home,so to speak.Let's just wish her a speedy recovery,like everyone else has,as tori does'nt know what's said in here anyway. :luck: :luck: with the vet's Rose.I would consider Alesander Perez for this one,if the toes shattered,but then i guess you have him on youre card's anyway. ...Billy...

This bitch as proved her racing ability over the years, so I can't see the point in any sour remarks. Good luck Tori and wishing you a full recovery :luck: top lady :thumbsup:

cliff

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back