The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chatsworth

moretoniacarol@tiscali.co.uk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A big thank to Sonia and Ian and all the NLRC team for putting on as usual a great weekend for us weather was kind to us and welldone to all the winners. I am sure someone will put up the winners names of the Champion of Champions i expect people will need a few days to recover from a tiring and busy weekend, again many thanks

A big thank to Sonia and Ian and all the NLRC team for putting on as usual a great weekend for us weather was kind to us and welldone to all the winners. I am sure someone will put up the winners names of the Champion of Champions i expect people will need a few days to recover from a tiring and busy weekend, again many thanks

Totally agree with you Carol, will post my pics later..... :thumbsup:

Had a very good day on friday. Lots of good racing, nice weather and was very relaxed over the day :thumbsup:

Heres a picture from Basils success on friday, look forward to seeing all the pictures from over the weekend as I had to work.

004.jpg

Had a very good day on friday. Lots of good racing, nice weather and was very relaxed over the day :thumbsup:
Heres a picture from Basils success on friday, look forward to seeing all the pictures from over the weekend as I had to work.

004.jpg

WELL DONE TOM AND BASIL!!!!!!!

Well done Tom and Basil. Smashing photo. xx

I am in the process of sorting through over 400 pics (from Sunday only, I was too poorly to attend on Sat).

As soon as i've sorted through them, i'll get them posted - give me a couple of days.

Debs

:thumbsup: Well Done Tom and Basil.

I had a fantasitic weekend, absolutely shattered now that i am back home but it was one of the best weekends i have had at chatsworth. In traditional "doble" style, i had a few people in stiches, on their toes and worried that i was about to fire off about something - but anyone who knows me knows that the the moods change from moment to moment.

Well done to all the winners and especially the final six, i thought the line up was brilliant and a special big well done to Debs with Gypsy, which was the dog i put up as a qualifier, it is really nice to see the dog you put forward go so close!!

I came away with 7 rosettes over the weekend, with Rafa winning his class on Saturday and Zak taking 3rd in the Veterans, on Sunday, Rafa was 2nd in the members class, 2nd in his class and won the pairs with his sister, Orla, Zante was 2nd in her class, behind her breeder and Zak again took 3rd in the Veterans. Blake was 2nd in his age group in the child handler on Saturday and 3rd in the junior members class as well, so we have to find more room for rosettes and trophies.

If anyone took any pics of any of my dogs over the two days can they let me know, Blake helpfully took pictures of everyone else but his mum!!!

I have attached a couple of his his pics to get you in the mood, but i suspect the professionals will get their pics up later today!!

ENJOY

Sarah

Debs with Gypsy coming into the ring

100_0193.jpg

Me with Ross Body's Brook

100_0209.jpg

My three getting bored!!

100_0262.jpg

Two of mine really bored and cold!!

100_0269.jpg

AND the FINAL 6 - sorry about the angle

100_0277.jpg

well done to kev and debs with gypsy . the only 1 i realy like out of the final 6 . a fine animal that i have had the pleasure to handle . :thumbsup:

Sonia & Ian asked me to take photos for them on the Sat - due to Debs being unwell (hope she is feeling better now) Winners of all the running events & Open show champion & puppy champion for SAT will be posted later.

First of all though, 'THE CHAMPIONSHIP' judged by Brian Pether

ChatsworthChRes.jpg

CHAMPION 2010 : ANGIE PERRY'S 'LIZZIE'

RESERVE: DAMON DAVIS' 'MERLIN'

ChatsworthCh-Lizzie.jpg

'LIZZIE'

ChatsworthResCh-Merlin.jpg

'MERLIN'

Chatsworth3rd-BegwMariw.jpg

3RD : MARIE WILLIAMS' 'BEGW'

Chatsworth3rd-Begw.jpg

'BEGW'

Chatsworth4th-Twister.jpg

4TH : ROB LEY'S 'TWISTER'

Chatsworth5th-Gypsy.jpg

5TH : DEBBIE MUMFORD'S 'GYPSY'

Chatsworth6th-Taff1.jpg

6TH : JOHN HOYLAND'S 'TAFF'

Many congrats to all the winners..............

Well done Basil with a little help from Tom ;) Nice one mate!Our Ben will see you at the Midland....The Owd Mule

Well done everybody who took part, :p some beautiful looking animals, :thumbsup: di

:thumbsup: Well Done Tom and Basil.
I had a fantasitic weekend, absolutely shattered now that i am back home but it was one of the best weekends i have had at chatsworth. In traditional "doble" style, i had a few people in stiches, on their toes and worried that i was about to fire off about something - but anyone who knows me knows that the the moods change from moment to moment.

Well done to all the winners and especially the final six, i thought the line up was brilliant and a special big well done to Debs with Gypsy, which was the dog i put up as a qualifier, it is really nice to see the dog you put forward go so close!!

I came away with 7 rosettes over the weekend, with Rafa winning his class on Saturday and Zak taking 3rd in the Veterans, on Sunday, Rafa was 2nd in the members class, 2nd in his class and won the pairs with his sister, Orla, Zante was 2nd in her class, behind her breeder and Zak again took 3rd in the Veterans. Blake was 2nd in his age group in the child handler on Saturday and 3rd in the junior members class as well, so we have to find more room for rosettes and trophies.

If anyone took any pics of any of my dogs over the two days can they let me know, Blake helpfully took pictures of everyone else but his mum!!!

I have attached a couple of his his pics to get you in the mood, but i suspect the professionals will get their pics up later today!!

ENJOY

Sarah

Debs with Gypsy coming into the ring

100_0193.jpg

Me with Ross Body's Brook

100_0209.jpg

My three getting bored!!

100_0262.jpg

Two of mine really bored and cold!!

100_0269.jpg

AND the FINAL 6 - sorry about the angle

100_0277.jpg
:thumbsup:

Here's one of yourself in the NLRC Class.

Image149.jpg

First of all the winners & runners up of the Racing Overs & Unders, Hurdles & Long Jump.

I apologise to the owners that I do not know your names or the names of your hounds, but please say if you see yourself !! Sonia has got all the results & am sure she will post asap.

Racing1.jpg

Racing2.jpg

Racing3.jpg

Racing4.jpg

Racing5.jpg

Racing6.jpg

Racing7.jpg

Racing8.jpg

Racing9.jpg

Racing.jpg

More Saturday Champions.............

Satopenchres.jpg

OPEN SHOW CHAMPION & RESERVE

PuppychRessat.jpg

OPEN SHOW PUPPY CHAMPION & RESERVE

Chilghandlingch2010.jpg

NLRC CHILD HANDLER CHAMPION 2010 - IONA MURRAY with IONA age 13yrs

Satchildhandlingch.jpg

OPEN SHOW CHILD HANDLER CHAMPION with DOMINO

Well done everybody.................

More Saturday Champions.............
Satopenchres.jpg

OPEN SHOW CHAMPION & RESERVE

Well done everybody.................
Thanks for putting up the pic of Zavanna Maria. It is a great pic as normal :thumbsup:

Well done to every1 :thumbsup: Sarah's Lara is looking very fit shes coming 2 if they ever breed her im sure the will use some stud dog shes a cracking bitch !! The handler on Domino was Charlie :thumbsup: a young show champion in the making i tells ya im gonna have to get some tips off her i think (w00t)

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back