The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Check This Out

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
http://www.livingheritagecountryshows.co.u...her-show/52.php

Look at the amounts on offer (w00t)

I bet it still doesn't beat the yorkshire gamefair. Last year it was the best show i've seen. The coursing field was fantastic as were all the trophies.

I've been to alot of lurcherworld events and it's always the same few winning the show trophies, and they take it in turn judging. They don't seem to get the following they once had for that reason..

:lol: i'm useless. :wacko: Unless somebody can copy and paste it on to here,you'll have to take a look at 'Thoresby Park' topic on the lurcher forum.Lurcherworld link is on there.Basically they are running for 1000 guineas at their finals (w00t)

:lol: i'm useless. :wacko: Unless somebody can copy and paste it on to here,you'll have to take a look at 'Thoresby Park' topic on the lurcher forum.Lurcherworld link is on there.Basically they are running for 1000 guineas at their finals (w00t)

There you go Karen

THE LINK

Thats something worth thinking about Karen £1000 (w00t) but the big topic everyone is talking about is the dogs unders and overs are all in could be trouble there?? :blink:

It's been done before Russ.Think the Tollbar show up in Cumbria,was always all in,and when I was racing Rodders,Lurcherworld had £100 up on offer at their shows for the overall winner(winner of unders raced winner of overs)I think Rodders took £1200 pound including his win at the first Lurcherworld finals :thumbsup:

Always wondered why you was rodders on here now i know must of been some dog certainly earned his keep? :thumbsup: Ive just spoken to poeple down this way about it and they are worried about the dogs going all in but if its been done before then all should be ok.Think they will pull alot of punters in with that amount up for grabs? (w00t)

Always wondered why you was rodders on here now i know must of been some dog certainly earned his keep? :thumbsup: Ive just spoken to poeple down this way about it and they are worried about the dogs going all in but if its been done before then all should be ok.Think they will pull alot of punters in with that amount up for grabs? (w00t)
Understand the concerns,could be a great variation in weights,also think they will have to think about distances carefully.Don't think a little 22 inch dog will perform aswell as a 26 inch dog over say a 300yd or more course.On saying that though,think they've got loads of different things on offer for folk to put their dogs in :thumbsup: Good :luck: Lurcherworld :thumbsup: they'll be knocking the gates down for this one ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back