The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chelynnah Whippets Introduce Drama & Jinx

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The decision between the girls was finally made and the last of the Chelynnah babies went to her new home today. It was a very tearful week or two that led up to this. This has been one of the toughest things I've ever had to do, and a part of my heart is completely broken. But she is in a fantastic home and hopefully her new owner will join us on the board here. I would have given anything to keep them both, but that wasn't realistic or practical.

So, now that the decision is made they have their names.

Chelynnah Secret Storm - call name Drama - formerly known as Diamond

Chelynnah Bold N Beautiful - call name Jinx - formerly known as Party

Drama, the darker one, is our keeper.

Yesterday we had a massive portrait session at home and here are some of their 'final day' shots!

Drama and Jinx:

Nikon2008_0223094.jpg

Nikon2008_0223095.jpg

Nikon2008_0223290.jpg

Nikon2008_0223051.jpg

Nikon2008_0223059.jpg

Nikon2008_0223096.jpg

Nikon2008_0223181.jpg

I LOVE this one but unfortunately it's a bit blurry

Nikon2008_0223040.jpg

con't next post

Last edited by a moderator:
What beautiful pictures and stunning puppies :wub: :wub: No wonder your heart is broken :luck: to them both

Oh Wendy it must have been so hard to part from her!

Nice pictures, great to have as memories.

See you at Crufts,

Lisa

Oh Wendy, it must have been such a difficult decision - but you'll enjoy being able to concentrate on Drama now. They are stunning piccies.

Val

WOW.. Wonderful Pictures... Very talented... Looking great.. Do you use anything on their coats before hand or are they just brushed?... We're looking at having some pictures taken of our girls...

-Brad-

blue-whippet said:
WOW.. Wonderful Pictures... Very talented... Looking great.. Do you use anything on their coats before hand or are they just brushed?... We're looking at having some pictures taken of our girls...
-Brad-

Actually we didn't even brush them. The ones of Savannah she looks a bit brushed because I sharpened up the photo before resizing it, so in compressing it kind of over sharpened her fur :oops: . But yes, she has a fantastic coat - hers is the really soft thick silky coat (which I think is why it did that to her photo).

We do give them fish oil supplements and ensure their food has oils and flaxseed in it which aids in glossy coats.

I don't know where you live, but if you're interested in photos pm me and if you're anywhere close we can give it a shot - or if you'll be at any of the Ch shows this summer we'll be at quite a few.

Thanks everyone else for your kind words. This was really tough for me esp because it was my first litter.

Lisa, looking forward to seeing you again at Crufts.

I dont envy what you had to do - it must have been so hard for you all! :( I hope Jinx will be happy in her new home and im sure you did all you could to make sure it was a great loving home she went to! Good luck to them both. :luck:

p.s What great pictures cant wait to see how Taras ones come out :D

Absolutely stunning photos. It must have been a difficult choice for you but even though Jinx is no longer in your home she is forever in your heart. Can't wait to meet Drama.

Jenny

Oh Wendy I do so feel for you. I am going to run on two from my litter (would have been seven if I had my way) and I know I will feel exactly the same.

Beautiful dogs and beautiful pictures.

Judi

They are beautiful photos Wendy, and beautiful girlies :wub: :huggles:

I know how hard it must have been to let one go...thinking of you :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

What lovely pictures.

Such beautiful dark brindle girls and of course your other girls Savannah and Chelsea look equally as lovely. I've always had a soft spot for Savvi too, such lovely markings. :wub:

Good luck to Jinx in her ner home :cheers: Hope you feel a bit better soon and we get to see pictures of both the girls as they grow up.

Wow what fantastic pictures just brilliant.

They are all beautiful but Drama is stunning
Smiley-beatinghearts.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So enjoyed these pictures Wendy - lots of luck to Jinx in her new home

Such beautiful girls - what a difficult decision it must have been for you. Fab pics allround :thumbsup:

Lovely pics Wendy, thinking of you tonight, hugs. Jx :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back