The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cherry Sort Of Stacked..........

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well i've tried my best,make of her what you will :b . She's 17 weeks old & going through a bit of a "bummy" stage

c976a433.jpg

00df6558.jpg

& here's her "Miss defiant look" o:)

cd1.jpg

& just for comparison,here's her Mum at a similar age,who was a damm sight better behaved!!! ;)

ffe4c4af.jpg

She's very nice .............. for a brown one! :thumbsup: ;) :- " :b :lol: LOL!

That 3rd photo is just brilliant. :wub: :huggles: In your dreams comes to mind :D

alfyn said:
dessie said:
She's very nice .............. for a brown one!  :thumbsup:   ;)   :- "  :b   :lol:    LOL!

Are you colour blind Dessie,she's BRIGHT ORANGE!!! :lol:

Cream to Bright Orange, they're all "Brown" in Caroline's eye poor love :- "

I think the attitude pic is to die for, but her mum does look beautiful and very very well behaved :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cor that last photo has a look of 'Lord Archibald' about it :D

I think you've done well - she looks lovely :wub: even if she is a fidget bum!

She's lovely, even though she looks as though she's going to take off at any minute (w00t) :wub: :wub:

I do like the "attitude" pic :lol:

Cherry, Cherry, I think that you're very.........................beautiful. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

She doesn't look naughty at all, well maybe in the third 'attitude' pic! :lol: I think she's lovely :wub:

love the miss defiant pic! :- " shes saying 'won't!,shan't!' o:) shes gorgeous though! :wub: :wub: :wub:

love the miss defiant pic! :- " shes saying 'won't!,shan't!' o:) shes gorgeous though! :wub: :wub: :wub:

At last!!!! Very Nice :wub:

Boy, are you gonna have fun in the ring with that little madam!! (w00t) (w00t)

Mmmmmmmm,you're right there (w00t) ....she's a real "chip off the old block",just like here Dad,he's an absolute horror to stack :devil:

She looks lovely Debs , :wub: :wub: My Mayzee was a VERY naughty girl at that age too , and look how she turned out :wub: ( not that you ever saw her in her prime though :( )

Crikey, with that attitude in the third picture she's going to end up with an Asbo. :(

Sweet little Cherry, I know she's a beautiful girl who gives lovely whippey kisses and is just acting it up for the camera, typical supermodel.

Jenny

:huggles: Cherry look's lovely :wub:

But i really like the 3rd pic (w00t)

What no stripe's :eek:

:wub: She is :huggles: lovely Debs, But if looks could kill (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back