The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chesham & District Open Show

nina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
02/01/06

Judge - B. Belshaw (Permadon)

P. (6). 1st, BPIB & HPG2 Mossbawnhill She's Eleqtric at Salatini

J. (5). 1st Welstar Penny Royal at Leyju

P.G 1st, BOB & HG4 Derohan Misty Eyed (8 entries)

O. (3,1ab). 1st Yantabella Mr Snuff Box

Please correct me if this is incorrect as trying to do it from memory as lost my catalogue on the way home :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: WELL DONE NINA AND ELLIE :cheers:

Also to Anita with Mossbawnhill Supersonic at Yialousa (Beau)on coming 2nd to his sister :thumbsup:

Bracken , Badger and Teazel are very proud of you both :huggles:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS NIKKI :cheers:

you're certainly having a good run with Ellie :wub: :thumbsup:

:cheers: WELL DONE ALSO TO DESSIE & DEROHAN MISTY EYED :cheers:

Great results all 'round. Well done! :thumbsup: :cheers: :))

05whippet said:
:cheers: WELL DONE NINA AND ELLIE :cheers:

Also to Anita with Mossbawnhill Supersonic at Yialousa (Beau)on coming 2nd to his sister :thumbsup:

Bracken , Badger and Teazel are very proud of you both :huggles:

Ells sends hugs to you all & brother Beau was a little star :thumbsup:

05whippet said:

Yes, CONGRATULATIONS, it was a VERY long day & not the best organization in the world but i thought Derohan Misty Eyed still went like a little trooper in the Group at the end of a long day with much hanging about :thumbsup:

Dessie, did you ever get ya shopping???? :- "

nina said:
05whippet said:

Yes, CONGRATULATIONS, it was a VERY long day & not the best organization in the world but i thought Derohan Misty Eyed still went like a little trooper in the Group at the end of a long day with much hanging about :thumbsup:

Dessie, did you ever get ya shopping???? :- "

The results for Junior are incorrect, this was won by Jasarat Gold Star with Jasarat

Jamaica Gold second

swhippet said:
nina said:
05whippet said:

Thanks!! Bertha was bored stupid by the end of the day, would much rather have been out hunting tree bunnies!!!

Well Done all , dont suppose youve any pics of the winners , We havnt seen a pic of your girl yet Nina. :- "

:cheers: Congratulations Nicky & Ellie and Anita with Beau and Annie and to all that got placed :cheers:

JAX said:
Well Done all , dont suppose youve any pics of the winners , We havnt seen a pic of your girl yet Nina. :- "

Haven't any recent ones, only this blurred one taken a couple of months ago, she was around 5.5 months here :)

Ellie_at_5.5_monthst_2005_10_13_00002.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back