Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i was told today that someone going under the name of ray is doing some slagging off let me put you straight IT IS NOT ME RAY STEPHENSON

if i had anything to say to anyone i will tell them to thare face not hide like a chicken take my word for it if anyone thinks it is me get in touch :cheers:

some one was making out they were you in whippets Ray.... :rant:

WE know now it wasn't you though :thumbsup:

anyone who knows ray would no better than to think it was him their must be millions of people called ray on the net ,getting boring now -_-

ray it seems it was total misunderstanding. let me explain? someone joined whippets a while back under the name of ray posted nicely etc someone asked who ray was and someone said it MIGHT be ray stevenson. then our admin was hacked (if thats the right word) into and that person was ray. as soon as this happened NOBODY thought 4 one minute that it was you! I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP THE MISUNDERSTANDING. thanks carole (mickey whizz)

Ray, as a Mod. in W.D. apologies for any misunderstanding BUT

The hacker RAY it would appear can hack into P.C's delete and amend/add to postings and copy them. So the postings that have gone out in this so called package could have been amended to look as if the Admin/Mods have been talking behind people's back when the hacker has amended them to their "choice words".

I have noticed now for a while that postings have been amended/altered by "somebody". So whatever has gone out could be MADE-UP and false accusations. HOPE THE HACKER READS THIS.

The Hacker by the way has to be somebody who is fully conversation with computers or a Computer Programmer. Know anybody! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hacker by the way has to be somebody who is fully conversation with computers or a Computer Programmer. Know anybody! :oops:

Im in the clear then (w00t) (w00t)

mmmmm Joan i wondered why the people doing the slagging of in the admin according to the print of we received. when certain people dont even know the folks they were slagging off i thought this was been kept out of K 9 :angry: who's bothered about a few woman gossiping and calling folk anyway very childish, -_- i think none of these print offs had anything to do with racing just the usually back stabbing on what is supposed to be a board about whippet racing (w00t) the one we received is in the bin same as this topic should be

:D whoever ray is he/she as one or two people woried about what they have supposedley said. :lol: :oops: :sweating: :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry ....im locking this :( . its nothing to do with k9 and if anyone has any gripes about whippet domain then contact there site moderators/admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back