The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chihuahua Puppy Wanted

sighthoundlover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My daughter is looking for a smooth coated chihuahua bitch puppy, upto 12 weeks old. Must be pedigree and kc reg. Ready after next week. Cream/white preferred. Does anybody know of any available soon? :))

oh no (w00t) if my 14year old daughter reads this she will be going mad, thats all she wants a chihuahua, if your daughter gets one lots of pics please :thumbsup: (that will keep her quiet :- " )

Seems these small dogs are becoming more and more popular. I have a friend who has a couple and is unundated with enquiries for pups, but mostly from people wanting to get them purely as baby machines.

Good luck in your search :luck:

As soon as she gets one there'll be plentyof piccies! It's so difficult finding one though. We've been looking on epupz and theres hundreds, just mostly long haireds, males and hardly any are kc reg but still charging the earth for one! They aren't in our eyes worth it without the kc papers. :))

If you go to

http://www.champdogs.co.uk/

and click on Search - Guided Search - Toy Dogs - Smooth Coated Chihuahua - Breeders, they give a list of breeders and the area the breeder is in, also gives the web site of they have one.

Hope this helps!

Sue

In this weeks Our Dogs paper there are long coat Chihuahua pups for sale 2 b'tches and one dog ready now, fawn and white and tri/coloured.

Raynes Park London

They have a phone no. but not sure about putting it on here.

Sue

I too have a friend who has smooth coated Chi's (5) she shows them but she had tremendous difficulty in getting any of the decent breeders to part with their puppies,apparently because of how few they have in a litter they tend to run them all on.I suppose it has been slightly more difficult for my friend because she was looking for a show potential puppy and not just a pet,but I have to say in her experience she found most of the well known kennels to be very guarded and none too friendly either!!!

Epupz do have an awful lot advertised on it (they seem to be THE breed of the moment :( ),but a word of warning...June (my friend) went to several people who had litters advertised and she said that there were a couple of them who were advertised with KC papers and in her mind the puppies were'nt even full Chi's! :angry: So if this is happening with the ones that are supposed to be KC registered what on earth are the ones with no papers like??!! the mind boggles!! And they are'nt exactly reasonable in price either...you can expect to pay anything from around £1300 - £1800 for one from a good reputable breeder. :thumbsup:

Thankyou for all the great replys, hopefully we have found a chi :luck: So be prepared for cute ickle chi puppy pics in the next few weeks! :D

Chi's do suffer a problem that you need to be aware of, they need lots of small feeds (every couple of hours) because they can suffer from low blood sugar levels (I think because they are so tiny).

Anyhow some under stress situations (like going to a new home) can show signs of collapse if they are not fed regularly and often.

I think Chi sites on the internet will have more details.

Good luck with your new pup!

Sue

just wondered if your daughter had got her pup yet? :thumbsup:

sighthoundlover said:
My daughter is looking for a smooth coated chihuahua bitch puppy, upto 12 weeks old. Must be pedigree and kc reg.  Ready after next week. Cream/white preferred. Does anybody know of any available soon?  :))
seen a advert on loot dot com for female chihuahuas they give you a contact number but it is through the loot and they are supposed to be kc reg i have pasted info as follows

Chihuahua puppies, £ 07914 681905

KC reg, ready now, home reared family pets, both parents can be seen, bitches £975, dogs, £850 each

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back