The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Childish Behaviour Helping To Spoil K9.

suzie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No need to mention any names, but this person is continually trying to wind people up in nearly every post she makes.

It has certainly worked with me, i have bit a few times & so have other people.

She tried to ruin whippet racing with her zero% tolerance.[ under this ruling she would now be banned herself] as hellbound tested positive for caffiene.[dont know how many more titles he gained with the help of this stimulant]

Then she witheld equipment & money belonging to all the Fed members & also got innocent people banned through her stupid drug rules.

These occurances over the last few years have helped to ruin whippet racing, but i think it will survive.[she has only succeeded in being banned from umpteen clubs in the country,& also from the NWRF& IRG.

Now she is trying to ruin K9 with her snide comments & little digs at certain people.

I dont know about anybody else, but i will not rest until you have got your come uppance ------- RAT.

Call me any name you want :D this is just a sign of your immaturity.

You have got 2 names which will stick with you forever , they are THIEF& CHEAT.

Stop been lazy john and remember to log out of jeans user name...lol i am lazy sometimes and go in under mutley and gaz goes mad about my spelling mistakes (w00t)

Anyway total agree with what you say thats why i have spellbound rowland pink etc all on ignore user, her comments used to get to me too

you know the button at the top of the page saying ignore user?PRESS IT!lol! :p as regards federation money and equipment i believe there is a court case in the offing and i for one am a firm believer in the saying,everything comes to he who waits................... :- " :thumbsup:

o:) i hope your right my lotto numbers r 6 12 15 22 20 22 :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back