The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cholmondeley Castle Country Fair

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]THE LURCHERWORLD RACING FINALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND. THE NEW VENUE AND DATE IS "BELVOIR CASTLE" near grantham THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND. [/SIZE]

ANY MORE INFO ILL POST ASAP

Thanks for letting us know. I was planning to go.

stormydog said:
[SIZE=14pt]THE LURCHERWORLD RACING FINALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND.  THE NEW VENUE AND DATE IS  "BELVOIR CASTLE" near grantham  THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND.  [/SIZE] 

All qualified Dog Handlers will be notified by post this week for the new shedule for Belvoir.

mrs d said:
stormydog said:
[SIZE=14pt]THE LURCHERWORLD RACING FINALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND.  THE NEW VENUE AND DATE IS  "BELVOIR CASTLE" near grantham   THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND.  [/SIZE] 

All qualified Dog Handlers will be notified by post this week for the new shedule for Belvoir.

straight racingfinals on the saturday bookin 11am child handerling finals.sim coursing finals on sunday bookin 11am showing finals any more info i will post paul :thumbsup:

ozman said:
mrs d said:
stormydog said:
[SIZE=14pt]THE LURCHERWORLD RACING FINALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND.  THE NEW VENUE AND DATE IS  "BELVOIR CASTLE" near grantham   THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND.  [/SIZE] 

straight racingfinals on the saturday bookin 11am child handerling finals.sim coursing finals on sunday bookin 11am showing finals any more info i will post paul :thumbsup:

anyone know if there is a last chance to qualify for the racing finals at belvoir or is that finished for this year now? :- "

morganna said:
ozman said:
mrs d said:
stormydog said:

anyone know if there is a last chance to qualify for the racing finals at belvoir or is that finished for this year now? :- "

only finals due to time

see belvoir thread for latest update and show schedule !

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back