The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chunky X Sunbird

He's REALLY changed Doreen (w00t)

Looking forward to seeing him, i'd like to get all the litter together for more pic's when we're all in the same place at the same time.

[/quote

Hi Vicky

it will be great when they all start to run, especially as they are all different weights, we will be able to cheer each others dogs on.

Linda and Les are going to be so proud of them.

Daisy shared her birthday cake with all her mates when Lynda got back from Highgate last night, how Lynda cut it into 16 pieces i dont know but they all enjoyed it, Amy wishes all her babys good luck now they have started training. :luck:

Daisy shared her birthday cake with all her mates when Lynda got back from Highgate last night, how Lynda cut it into 16 pieces i dont know but they all enjoyed it, Amy wishes all her babys good luck now they have started training. :luck:
Could've done with Lynda at Izzy's party on Sunday too, to cut her cake up - but i hope all the pieces were the same size, at least the dogs don't argue over the pieces being equal sizes :clown:

Belated congrats to Chunky & Sunbird on their first champion NBch Sun Up (Chalky). I will have to get Jacqui to add his pic.

We'll have to have another get together for a photoshoot with all the family :wub:

Belated congrats to Chunky & Sunbird on their first champion NBch Sun Up (Chalky). I will have to get Jacqui to add his pic.
We'll have to have another get together for a photoshoot with all the family :wub:
Well done Chalky :thumbsup:

He ran well last weekend at Harlow :thumbsup: ,think Geoff won some money on him,but he won't tell me how much :lol:

Well done Chalky :thumbsup:

He ran well last weekend at Harlow :thumbsup: ,think Geoff won some money on him,but he won't tell me how much :lol:
LUCKY :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back