The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chunky X Sunbird

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What weight is he now Vicky, he does look the part :))

Had the shock of our lives tonight, weighed him for first time in a month - 42lb 10oz :eek: Looks like i've got myself my first no limiter :-

Way to go Vicky :thumbsup: Welcome to the world of No Limits :thumbsup:

Had the shock of our lives tonight, weighed him for first time in a month - 42lb 10oz :eek: Looks like i've got myself my first no limiter :-
You always said you wanted a BIGUN :-

884eca2e.jpg

Had to come back and see him again :wub:

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO 4 SPECIAL WHIPPETS

Can't believe my big baby boy is 1 tomorrow.

We wouldn't be without him, he's such a character and would like to thank Lynda & Les :huggles: for letting him come to live with us (and of course Russ & Amy for producing such bloody gorgeous babies :wub: ), he couldn't have had a better start in life.

Really looking forward to watching the gang on the straights this summer & hope they do they breeders, parents & owners proud, i'm sure they will. :luck:

I was just thinking the same, can't believe they're one year old tomorrow! Hasn't it just flown past?

Me too, can't wait to get Walter finally running!

Can't wait to see Paddy, Daisy, and Chalky running either, be great when they're all racing, especially us two in the no limit!

I was just thinking the same, can't believe they're one year old tomorrow! Hasn't it just flown past?Me too, can't wait to get Walter finally running!

Can't wait to see Paddy, Daisy, and Chalky running either, be great when they're all racing, especially us two in the no limit!
Well they certainly look the part :thumbsup: :luck:

OMG,where has the year gone :lol: Happy Birthday to one of the best looking litters in whippets :wub:

Thanks to Jac for Paddy's first action shots.

Padster having his first proper go behind the lure, he did have all 4 feet on the ground before the lure started moving :b

clipboard21.sized.jpg

clipboard22.sized.jpg

clipboard23.sized.jpg

clipboard24.sized.jpg

Sang Happy Birthday to him earlier and he replied with his biggest loudest WOOH.

Thanks to Jac for Paddy's first action shots.
Padster having his first proper go behind the lure, he did have all 4 feet on the ground before the lure started moving :b

clipboard21.sized.jpg

clipboard22.sized.jpg

clipboard23.sized.jpg

clipboard24.sized.jpg

Sang Happy Birthday to him earlier and he replied with his biggest loudest WOOH.
Looks like he wants what he's chasing Vicky :thumbsup: :luck:

Always love to see them set off when they have their first slip after the lure, they're a bag of excitement and inquisitive as to what the hell is in that rag they're chasing and they just seem to bounce off after it without a second thought :wub:

Hi gang

where has the time gone. We can't wait for Chalky to start racing, he is hovering between 29/30lb.

He cerainly looks the part, looking forward to the straights then he can realy get going

See you all on the racing circuit soon, I will try to get some photographs downloaded ( but don't hold your breath )

regards to you all

Doreen

happy 1st birthday 2 a beautiful looking litter :wub:

(w00t) padster is really low in his action, he looks all there, :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Very nice looking litter,looking forward to seeing them run this year :luck: :luck: :luck:

Keeley

He's REALLY changed Doreen (w00t)

Looking forward to seeing him, i'd like to get all the litter together for more pic's when we're all in the same place at the same time.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back