The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chunky X Sunbird

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey the Padster doesn't mess about - taking his first win today!!!

He got a first in the puppy show bless him, he was one of the youngest in the class and was good as gold parading himself like he owned the ring of 15 other pups.

Jac has piccies of him with his rosette, i'm sure she'll post a few of the little poser.

Oops! Didn't spot this Vicky, I'll have to look through for his first posing pik! 8)

Paddy's been to Scotland this weekend and owes me a bag of clementines! (w00t)

clipboard48.sized.jpg

clipboard50.sized.jpg

clipboard51.sized.jpg

This litter is absolutley gorgeous :wub: could have taken them all home yesterday :thumbsup: Wish you'ld all seen the reactions of Alans and Bills pups when they heard and saw Linda :lol: :thumbsup:

powerful looking dogs hope they make gooduns :luck:

A few pic's that Les sent me. I can't believe i was hmming and ahhhing about whether to go to Worcester, now if you'd have told me all the gang would be there................!

Hope they'll all be at the Champs for lots of family piccies :wub:

The gorgeous Amy & her daughter Daisy

AmyDaisy1.jpg

Walter, Daisy & Chalky

WalterDaisyChalky1a.jpg

and again

WalterDaisyChalky2.jpg

Karen, it's become the norm for the pups and Lynda to have a mad 10 minutes when they meet up, they ADORE her and vice versa. Paddy was most p***ed off when he had to contend with Chalky in Devon for cuddles :huggles: :lol:

They're 23 weeks - 5 1/2 months :thumbsup:

Pads has been growing before our eyes but it was still a shock tonight when he weighed in at a whopping 38lb 10oz (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Oh my God!! (w00t)

Only just seen the group piks, absolutely stunning litter of pups. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back