The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chunky X Sunbird

Well done all, so glad there's a bitch there for you Linda you must be thrilled to bits.

Take Care

Sheila

Congratulations Linda and Alan, I bet Alans walking on the ceiling, I know how anxious he was. I hope everyone has great success when they race them

best wishes

Doreen

Can't wait to see these pups. Congratulations all concerned :cheers:

Congratulations :cheers: Alan and Linda thats great news :D Sure this litter will be something special :thumbsup:

good luck with the pups les and linda

im sure will have alot more matings :luck: :cheers:

Well done Linda at least you got your bitch this time, hope mum and pups are fine love from Shelly and Tam :)

Linda has just weighed pups this morning white+brindle bitch 10.oz. white dog 10.oz. white+fawn dog 11.oz. white+blue brindle dog 11.oz.Amy is brilliant mum all are looking great. :wub: Les.

Well done cant wait to see the babys on tbe track

;) :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :cheers:

GARY

Well done Linda, Les and Alan,not forgetting Amy and Chunky good luck with the pups :luck:

Good luck Les & Linda

Vicki & Mick :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

One for each baby

Heres the long awaited photo

keep them coming les :thumbsup:

PictureDOGS_020.jpg

Well done Lesyou finally got that picture on,they are lovely looking pups,at least you don't have to choose one Linda :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back