The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycroft Some Might Say

What happened to the scruffy pudding I left in Newport on Monday? Who is that showy brindle?

Emerald is looking divine I have to say! Clearly she is loving being at Hotel Citycroft - just don't get too attached to her ... even though Adam says he would sell her for a tenner.

And thank you to everyone for the lovely comments.

Claire - from a SUNNY Cornwall - lets hope it lasts.

She's looking very good Rachel.
BTW where's the other sister (not Rowan, the other one coloured like her) ... I'd like to see her at this age to compare...
I'll have to get nagging Sue for a new photo of her!! :lol:

Hopefully if the weather stays nice we might get one soon. :thumbsup:
It's tipping down again!!! so no photos today!!!

Emmy is stunning! Just goes to show...and I do love the colour!

What happened to the scruffy pudding I left in Newport on Monday? Who is that showy brindle?
Emerald is looking divine I have to say! Clearly she is loving being at Hotel Citycroft - just don't get too attached to her ... even though Adam says he would sell her for a tenner.

She won't want to leave, her and Rowan are playing none stop and she doesn't seem to notice that Connie isn't here anymore! She is being a very good girl though.

Im really pleased how the pictures of her have come out. Claire, you have done ever so well with her show practice, she was so good at ringcraft last night it was unbelievable.

Looking forward to a new picture of Holly, Sue!

Ooooh another stunning Ruby/Dave puppy, is there any pup in this litter that could not be a star? Honestly Rachel how did you decide on one from this beautiful litter?

Marie.

Wow, what a gem she is. What a great litter this has been. Now Sue it's your turn to dazzle us with a picture of your little girl.

Jenny

And one of Emmy and Rowan together - they really are like peas in a pod!

Bothgirls.jpg

She won't want to leave, her and Rowan are playing none stop and she doesn't seem to notice that Connie isn't here anymore! She is being a very good girl though.

Im really pleased how the pictures of her have come out. Claire, you have done ever so well with her show practice, she was so good at ringcraft last night it was unbelievable.

Looking forward to a new picture of Holly, Sue!
I am truly flattered. I don't really know what I am doing. I would have predicted that she would be a total lunatic at ringcraft.

I will take my camera next Wednesday and get some photos of her there - seriously she was amazing. She was stood on the table for ages and didn't move a muscle. Just stood looking very alert noseying at the pomeranian sat in front of the table!! :lol:

Richmond is going to be very interesting me thinks :D

Yvonne

both girls are gorgeous, :wub: you and jo must be very proud of them.

look forward to seeing them at richmond, my first show of the year!!!

Wow ,like book ends . I look for ward to seeing them at Richmond

Two very nice youngsters there... But I do like the f/w better

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the lovely comments about these girls. Rachel and I were thrilled with the whole litter.

Emerald isn't going to Richmond, her first outing is Darlington the week after - we can't steal her from Claire too often! :lol:

They are just divine ... can't wait to meet Rowan when we finally get our gangs together Rachel :D

Annie

I loved this litter and predicted they would be little stars! And how right I was!!!!!

Two absoulutely stunning young ladies and I can't wait to hear all about their debuts! Just wish I could be there to see them...but alas it's not to be. :(

And I wont wish you good luck...cos you'll not need it! What's on the end of your leads will speak for themselves. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back