The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Clever Dog

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ive read some things on k9 but that takes the biscuit

I think with any competitve sport there's the potential for corruption. I never thought someone would walk past a showbench at a dog show and throw poisoned meat into the cage of one of our Dobes but it happened.

Regardless, it doesn't do any harm to be careful, keep your dogs locked in their vehicles or be close by. At least that way even if your dog decides to be an escape artist you can be on it's case before it gets dangerous.

Some people will do anything to win a few pounds and a trophy. Hope Tora is ok. I learned a long time ago not to trust everyone sad but true. Thats why I always stay close to the van and never leave it unlocked. good this kind of thing dosn't happen oftern.

Got to say i was highly peed off at the time and just couldnt believe that anyone would be so nasty but like mum and kim said theres just no way in my opinion that tora could have got out the cage and locked it on the way out, i know dogs act differently from time to time but she isnt even a dog that would try and get out she just sleeps when shes in the car at the racing.

I've always said to mum leave the car unlocked then we dont have to bother with "who's got the key this time" as ive always thought that the dogs were safe inside the cage in the car with windows open and back down,But for what it seems someone has the pure guts to go and take a dog out of its cage is beyond me...Maybe it wasnt to be nasty maybe it was meant to be a joke i really dont know i was totally lost for words and as most of you know that aint me i'm just glad our Kim wasnt there cos she would have gone mad haha you wouldnt have had to read it on here she would have announced it there and then.

cant imagine theres anyone in the sport who would do such a dirty trick but you never know :rant:
george you allways moanin about good old days zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make it good again stop fu..n moanin
gary m8 im out of it. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back