The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Club Dog Of The Year

deeva1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:unsure: I have been informed that the Club Dog of the Year is to be run off @ The Championship week end! Can I ask a simple question, which is, What points are the dogs, concerned on and, why pick such a contentious event to have the re-run? Surely, this "event" could have been run @ any open, whether week end or one day event, but to run it @ championship weekend is surely "off - putting" to some owners? As I understand the rules, dogs' only have to "run-off" if tied on equal points! Therefore, can we not be told what the points are ? :wub:

All the info is in Whippet News Dee, as it is a Whippet News based competition.

This 'event' is for club dogs, everything has been explained more than once in Whippet News and on here.

As for why it is to be held at the Championships, it is because I would like to try and make it a bit speicial for those taking part!

I have asked permission from the NNWRF and they are more than happy for me to do this.

The Top Ten Presentation/10 You Follow Presentation will take place on the Saturday of the Championships after the weigh in.

The W News Club Dog of the Year, will be taking place on Monday after the championships, so it won't affect those taking part.

I have Velvet Presentation Jackets, 12 months subs & returnable trophy to the main winner.

Neil gave me Old Hall results....he will have your score (I only have the Top Dogs form each club, some have informed me of their points others have just informed me of the winners!)

You are 'Old Hall Top Club Dog', please let me know if you wish to take part in this 'event'.

Hope this is of some help to you.

i will not be at the championships as i have not joined the feds as i will not pay £15 pounds for a single membership

bett

i will not be at the championships as i have not joined the feds as i will not pay £15 pounds for a single membership

bett
:thumbsup: Know where you're coming from Bett! It's becoming a very expensive sport! (w00t) :wub:

Is Glasgow Ranger yours Bet?

You do not have to be a Fed member to run in Club Dog of the Year, it is W News.

Let me know if you are/ or not going to run on the Monday please!

glasgow ranger is melissa,s and she will not be racing him monday as she is working sorry chris

bett

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back