The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cocker Spaniel cross... giraffe??...

Teddy560

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Teddy is now one years old and has reached 21 inches at the withers :eek: I'm pretty sure he has a bit more growing to do as well as he is still a tiny bit bum-high. I'm thinking there may be a bit of springer somewhere in him. He looks like a show cocker in a springer body :/ please excuse his coat. He went for a jolly through the bushes
20181224_122354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cockers have usually reached their height by 9 months, ish, although there is still a lot of maturing and shaping to continue.
Some cockers do get quiet tall, but 21 inches is huge!:eek: You are probably right, there may be a cross in there somewhere.
He is gorgeous.:rolleyes:

Thanks :) he is lovely but an ass sometimes haha! Hopefully that's him heightwise now. I got a cocker for their small/medium size. I was in my husbands work a couple of months back and one of the guys had a lovely flat-coated retriever. Ted was the same size as him.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back