The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On Ella X Fat Boy Slim

thanks folks yes full of life these the dog with the white spot on the back of neck is looking for a raceing home wormed to date and you read it here 1st going to be flying machines
that's a big statement to make

thanks folks yes full of life these the dog with the white spot on the back of neck is looking for a raceing home wormed to date and you read it here 1st going to be flying machines
FACT just look at last litter i study blood lines and use a top stud dogs i dont breed to closes dog to my front door and i dont stitch me mates up :clown:

FACT just look at last litter i study blood lines and use a top stud dogs i dont breed to closes dog to my front door and i dont stitch me mates up :clown:
what mate did i stitch up and the stud dog i used is being used a lot and that is the size i have to use as they will go to big

Who could resist that lad,he's a right looker!

Who could resist that lad,he's a right looker!
thanks alsh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If I didn't have to report to a higher power(cheryl) I'd be tempted even though I just keep bitches due to the dogs goin ballistic when the girls have a season, hope he gets a good home :thumbsup: :luck:

we met up with john and elaine today and delieved a lively dog pup sammy (spitfire) all the best with him regs steve and ang ps you have to get some pics up now john lol

:wub: well come sammy :wub:

S6302173.jpg

S6302172.jpg

S6302180.jpg

S6302164.jpg
S6302163.jpg

How cute is he :wub: :wub: good luck with him and i look forward to meeting him :thumbsup: Julie

Well done you 2 in getting a non ped loo forward to seeing him at oldhall he is so :wub:

:wub: HE IS SO CUTE, BET YOU CAN'T STOP CUDDLING HIM. I KNOW I COULDN'T. WELL DONE FOR GETTING HIM. THERE'S NOT MANY BETTER BRED. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM DOWN "THE HALL" AND WATCHING HIM PROGRESS! :wub:

Would like to see this puppy to go someone in the South, that way you can see them progress week after week when

they are ready for the track.

Good luck to whoever has him

regards

Doreen

Last edited by a moderator:
I did have a guy interested in the last little boy ..but not been able to get a hold of him for over a week

Or well there loss

Would like to see this puppy to go someone in the South, that way you can see them progress week after week when they are ready for the track.

Good luck to whoever has him

regards

Doreen
come on doreen i think you should find home for him :wacko: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back