The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On Ella X Smoking Gun

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Fergal

nice pics of your pup im the owner of smoking gun name blue is 30 lbs what weight is your pup now must be 16 weeks old hes got hes dads ears

Hi Colin, to be fair its my sons dog, hes doing all the hard work with a little guidance from me.. Fin(ley) has been an absolute treat to train - sit, down, come, stay, retrieve it's all there !! Yes hes 16 weeks now, I'm not sure of his weight but I'l find out. Hes very confident and a real character.
Eats everything put in front of him, chick wings, tripe, fish, liver, heart, you name it.

Yes the ears are quite something, air brakes maybe??
around 17lbs!

Hi Fergal

nice pics of your pup im the owner of smoking gun name blue is 30 lbs what weight is your pup now must be 16 weeks old hes got hes dads ears
Hi Colin, to be fair its my sons dog, hes doing all the hard work with a little guidance from me.. Fin(ley) has been an absolute treat to train - sit, down, come, stay, retrieve it's all there !! Yes hes 16 weeks now, I'm not sure of his weight but I'l find out. Hes very confident and a real character.
Eats everything put in front of him, chick wings, tripe, fish, liver, heart, you name it.

Yes the ears are quite something, air brakes maybe??
around 17lbs!
30/12/12 just a few days short of 5 months and he weighs 22 1/2lbs

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back