The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Competition Time

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: about time one of us got it.

Cheers for putting that up Nicky been a long time

since we had a comp and a laugh on here :)

I'll let that one slide by Trac ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LidLighter Gas
YOU ARE THE WINNER ANN YAYYYYYYYY :D

newfolder002.jpg
:D well done Ann clever girl

correction clever old girl :-
OOOO YOUR FOR IT NOW MRS :p

IL DIG SOMORE STUFF OUT AND DO ANOTHER ONE SOON ,WE USED TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN DOING THESE DIDNT WE ,THANKS TO ALL THAT PLAYED TOOK MY MIND OFF THING FOR A WHILE :* :*

Just come onto K9 and seen this ........... looks like it was great fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done, Ann, smart ass :p

oh right thanks then nicky...wait till im not here to do the comp......BUT i know why you did it...its cos im so damn good at them......i cant believe it took you lot 6 pages to figure out what it was...i knew as soon as i looked at it.....your all sooooo thick , guess its a good job i wasnt here.....gave others a chance :-

oh right thanks then nicky...wait till im not here to do the comp......BUT i know why you did it...its cos im so damn good at them......i cant believe it took you lot 6 pages to figure out what it was...i knew as soon as i looked at it.....your all sooooo thick , guess its a good job i wasnt here.....gave others a chance :-
You took the words right out of my mouth hely :- :D :lol:

Ooooooh listen to you lot :- :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE ANN :p :p :p :p

Lovely to see this again Nicky,such good fun :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back