The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Confirmation

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
September is ever edging closer so I am just asking for confirmation from the kind, generous people who have pledged trophies and additional prize monies for this event and if you are still in a position to carry out the donations etc. ( I do realise personal circumstances can change) I am now finalising adverts and promotion of the event so would be really helpful if you could PM details of trophy names etc and if additional prize monies are still being donated, to enable me to complete this.

I have already had confirmation and received trophies from some, thank you :thumbsup:

Thanking you in advance.

Karen (89 days to go !!!)

im still donating the consolation puppy trophy but i havent found one i like yet unure wot il b calling it yet but deffo doing i. :thumbsup:

Still doing the yearling trophy :thumbsup: you know the details lol

Thanks Sadie but I think i knew that lol :thumbsup: and I'm still putting my additional prize money for yearlings too :thumbsup:

still doin vets and some sponcer money :thumbsup:

Thank you folks, looking good so far, had confirmation from most people :thumbsup:

Trapman confirmed - thanks Tony :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back