The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congrats to geisha girl

bigmac

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ben and Starr send much love and kisses to their Mum for becoming a Veteran Champion, a first for Alison and Andrew, very much deserved by such good breeders.

The Wilsdon gang

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge Congratulations to " Team Ingley " ( Andrew, Alison, Sam and Sianna ) well deserved and you must be over the moon with Lottie our Reyna is ssoooo proud of her mummy......

The Blue gang.

NVCh Geisha Girl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimi is so proud of her mum Lottie on becoming a NVCH.A big well done to Andrew,Alison and family a well deserved win ;)

well done Andrew, Alison,

CONGRATULATIONS to geisha girl well DONE ON becoming a NVCH.A big well done

Yip i will second that soooooo proud of your gorg girl Lottie we are very proud to have her daudhter Reyna if she is half as good as her mum both Derek and i will be well chuffed we know how much all your dogs mean to the whole family it was great to catch up with yous at the weekend looks like at least 7 or o 8 of the puppies are going to the Northern not bad out of 9 puppies and mum and dad also going cant wait this should be fun trying to get a family pic lol i dont think there was a bigger cheer in England than there was in Scotland for your girl so once again very very well done huggs waiting for the gorg Lottie oh and kisses

LOTS OF LOVE MANDY DEREK AND THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done Alison & Andrew with Gesha Girl gaining her National Veteran Title

Big congratulations to Alison & Andrew for Geisha Girl becoming a National Veteran Champion, how lovely that it is your first veteran title, we know the feeling as our boys win in the veterans was our first title too - Great feeling!

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations, it is much appreciated. We are over the moon with Lottie, two competitive races to achieve her title. Although she won open weight groups, her seasons seemed to fall at the wrong times and she needed a long lay off.Thanks again :thumbsup:

Yet another tribute to Lottie and Team Ingley. Well done to you all. I know it is very much a team effort. Like Darcia, my first ever champion was my sweet natured Boss aka NVCh Xile, and I could not be more proud.

Many thanks to the NPWRA for the great day they put on on Sunday and .the lovely surprise I got with Boss gaining a position in the Vet league and vet consolation league.

bit belated , but still very heartfelt.. many many congratulations to Lottie and team Ingley on their veteran national champ. award. .. so well deserved.xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back