The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

CONGRATULATIONS K9 COMMUNITY

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations k9 community on having your 200th member sign in.

I was thinking.  It would be useful if there was a page which included the names of all members.  Some members sign up with all lower case, capitals, or sometimes a dash in between their names, and if I want to send the a message through the messenger service, I have to know their exact sign up name.  Is this possible Nigel? :confused:

Must agree with June, this is something we would have found useful on a couple of occassions.

Any chance Nigel?:cool:

It's nice to see the board being used, I'm really pleased that people are finding it useful, thanks for all your support.

It was always my intention to use version 3 of this software (this is version 2). However, version 3 was a long time coming (and even now is only available in a beta release version) so I used V2 instead. Version 3 does have the member list facility you ask for - look at it here http://forums.ikonboard.com/ikonboard.cgi

It's quite a lot of work to engineer a member list like this and plumb it back into the present board - I suspect it would be better to wait until V3 is fully released and upgrade this board to V3.

Anyway, have a look at the beta release and let me know what you think.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back