The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONGRATULATIONS K9 COMMUNITY

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by June Jonigk, Jul 22, 2001.

1. June Jonigk

June Jonigk Active Member Registered

Congratulations k9 community on having your 200th member sign in.

I was thinking.  It would be useful if there was a page which included the names of all members.  Some members sign up with all lower case, capitals, or sometimes a dash in between their names, and if I want to send the a message through the messenger service, I have to know their exact sign up name.  Is this possible Nigel? :confused:

2. dawn

dawn New Member Registered

Must agree with June, this is something we would have found useful on a couple of occassions.

Any chance Nigel?:cool:

3. Nigel

Nigel New Member Registered

It's nice to see the board being used, I'm really pleased that people are finding it useful, thanks for all your support.

It was always my intention to use version 3 of this software (this is version 2). However, version 3 was a long time coming (and even now is only available in a beta release version) so I used V2 instead. Version 3 does have the member list facility you ask for - look at it here http://forums.ikonboard.com/ikonboard.cgi

It's quite a lot of work to engineer a member list like this and plumb it back into the present board - I suspect it would be better to wait until V3 is fully released and upgrade this board to V3.

Anyway, have a look at the beta release and let me know what you think.