The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations Karen And George

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done Karen George and Harvey ( muscle bound ) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: another one from this litter to take supreme, breeding Hellbound + Avenshill Madin "Greyhound " he did you proud and ran brill to take no limit final and then went one better to take supreme sc, in a very good race with Avit, very big well done :) :)

:oops: forgot to say this was at worcester open today and the track looks great well done all the workers you did a great job was a lovely days racing :cheers:

Well done karen, George and of course Harvey :cheers:

Belting race for us both, Congratulations!! :thumbsup:

Welldone Karen and George with Harvey... :thumbsup: :cheers:

Rose :)

WELL DONE THE BULL DOG :thumbsup: OR AND PHIL AND STELLA LOL :- " :D :teehee:

Clipboard78.jpg

Well done Karen and George it goes to show that all tat time and patience has paid off :D

WELL DONE HARVEY,HE RAN WELL AT SCOTLAND AFTER A LONG LAY OFF.

WHAT EVER YOUR DOING KAREN DONT CHANGE IT :thumbsup: YET ANOTHER BIGGUN FLYING :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: YOU BOTH DESERVE A BIT OF LUCK,

well done kaz n george maybe now you`ll stop worrying so much n get him run lol

some more winnings for ya there george :- "

Well done Karen & George and 'little Harvey' :thumbsup:

well done harvey getting better with every run cant wait to see him on the bendswell done karen and george

gary

:cheers: (w00t) :D :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
karen and george were staying at my house this weeknd so missed out on harveys win....although karen foned over 67 times to see how he done !! :eek: :- "

well done you 2 and same goes for jac too :thumbsup:

j (w00t) hn

Well done you two.Told you it over here,but i'll tell you again,well done.Thank's for that Puppy Championship,George,and i hope that check does'nt bounce mate.Ithink you two and Mike got you're eye's open big time,when you seen what we have to offer over here.Hopefully we will be improving in what we have,and it wont be long till we're taking you on in you're back garden.May i say here that it was a privilage meeting you both,and that come's from Kirsty too. Hope you're journey home was a good one,and that you have been left with some good memorie's,of the Irish lad's n lass's ...Billy...

We've just arrived home from ireland,so haven't replied earlier.Thanks to everyone for your congratulations :cheers:

A big THANKYOU to Yvonne and Tony for taking my big fella down to Worcester and running him for me and for looking after him this weekend.Your both stars :thumbsup: Will pick him up tomorrow Yvonne so that you can both get a good nights sleep :- " George says he'll pay for Robert Meek to check both yours and Tonys backs out after spending the weekend on the Sofa with Harvey :b :lol: Karen

:) hey Karen we have cracked it :oops: he's now taking himself of to bed whenever he wants so tell George he may be needing Robert before long lol, :) :thumbsup: up and down the stairs without having to carrying him :sweating: that was fun, hope you two had a great time see you soon :thumbsup:

GREAT NEWS HOPE HE CONTINUES TO RUN WELL FOR YOU'S

Thanks Neil :cheers: we hope so too :D will be watching out for his half brother and sisters with great interest in the future :thumbsup: :D Karen

well done karen, with the big fella, i hope he keeps winning for you,, spot on breeding eh! ;) ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back