The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations...Lyn Yacoby- Wright

Lydia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A very big well done,to Lyn and DD.

Lyd and all Darkstars :cheers: :thumbsup: :sorcerer: :flowers:

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!! Congratulations! We are all absolutely delighted in this household. We shrieked with joy when she was picked and poor Pepper was running around excitedly, wondering what the hell all the fuss was about.

Her little face is so similar to our whippy, I almost felt like we were winning.

Whippys are on top once again

Yeay!

Long live the whippet!!!!!!

Much love and hugs and kisses from across the waves to the BEAUTIFUL Didi and her owners Lyn and Eva

I am SO happy for them.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(w00t) Really fantastic ........... Well done Lyn and all at Cobyco :cheers:

I am at a loss for words... this is fantastic!!! :sorcerer: Congratulations to all involved!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]FANTASTIC !!!![/SIZE]

And guess who gave LYnn and DE DEE their first C C ???

[SIZE=14pt]I DID !![/SIZE]

I might not have the best in the ring ,but I can pick um !! ;)

How Lynn stayed so calm Iwill never know .

I bet her mun Eva was in tears I know I was !! :b

Well done Lynn, Eva and DE DEE

WOW.Mega Big Congratulations :wub: :D :cheers: I got home at 8-50pm & turned the teli on just in time to see her win.WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it - I am just SO excited - I am jumping out of my skin and no-one here who feels the way I do to celebrate with - only the dogs and even they are not sure what all the commotion is about.

I have rung Lyn and Eva - but of course only an answering machine to speak to - I bet they are out PARTYING BIG TIME somewhere - I know I would be.....

Yay Jax - that is something very special for you!

And I picked Didi out as my winner at SYWC 2002 (and then she did win!) and have visited with Didi and Lyn and Eva so I feel a special connection too. I am just so happy for them!

I am rambling in my excitement! Better get off :b

Congratulations to all the conections at Coybyco. A wonderful job well done.

The whippet world is so proud of you.

Best wishes.

Jill and the Oakway's

WOW, what a fantastic win, even more special because they are such genuine people. I sat and clapped and then felt a bit silly as I was sitting at home on the settee at the time.

A real fairy tale, gives us all hope. Jan

We were sooooooo pleased for Lyn, Eva and Didi. Just a dream come true, we have always loved this bitch and to see her go all the way was fantastic.

Many Congratulations :cheers:

It was lovely to see her win against some great competition. What an amazing experience it must be.

We'll all have to watch Blue Peter now :D

How long do you give it before the pedigree chum adverts start? :D

I dont show or race my two whippets I just have them for loves and cuddles, but to see that gorgeous whippet win best in show was brilliant :cheers: Well done and many congratulations, all your hard work has been rewarded in the best possible way :) :) . Long may whippets rule.

I was thinking exactly the same thing Vicky.

I bet they will be on screen today assuming Lyn agrees to it.

I have always wondered if any of the BIS dogs did actually eat chum or were just wooed by the cash. :b

I personally would be wooed by seeing my dog on TV every night! :p :D

it really was soo exciting, i was on my way back from Crufts at the time, so when my passanger took the phone call i screamed and started clapping, which isnt advisable when you are doing 70mph up the m6 in the dark

Well done DD :D

and i know what you mean, when i took my whips out this morning i really felt like i had won myself

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back