The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations

rocky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to the commitee for a very well run championships week-end.

You worked hard and it payed off

We would like to thank all on the Fed commitee for there help and understanding during the time we spent at Swallownest,helping us set up,the facilities,and the consideration given to Ray was very much appriciated.Also many thanks to Lynne, Trevor,Colin and Alison for there help and support. Thanks again,Ray,Rita,Pat and Nick

trin said:
We would like to thank all on the Fed commitee for there help and understanding during the time we spent at Swallownest,helping us set up,the facilities,and the consideration given to Ray was very much appriciated.Also many thanks to Lynne, Trevor,Colin and Alison for there help and support.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks again,Ray,Rita,Pat and Nick
any time u only have to ask is my friend ok lynne

Thanks Audrey...I really enjoyed the weekend myself but i think the big Thank You should go to all the members and all the workers without you all we would have no racing

Well done all the winners there were some excellent races

A good weekend I enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was'nt there :( i heard i was a good weekend.big thumbs up to the new fed commitee & its members :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[ :thumbsup: Only went on Saturday - brilliant days racing, well organised and a great atmosphere. Well done and thanks to the Fed Committee and all others involved in getting the track ready.

Elaine

WebLES.jpg

THANKS LES WINDLE FOR HIS HARD WORK ON THE TRACK

first class weekend well done everyone :thumbsup:

A great championships, thanks to those who worked and got things organised so that all could enjoy.

First and seconds in each class won a trophy, winners also paid £20-00p and all heat winners paid £10-00p, all that was paid in was paid out,just like it should be.

Thanks to the hard working committee and others.

Great weekend I love my runner-up trophy only thing is my shelves are full with trophys off Mimo so I put my order into me dad to put me a new shelf up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back