The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations...

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just heard from Finland that Fallow (Mossbawnhill Dream On) who is owned by Aino Makela (I think her K9 name is Aino) took the CC & BOS yesterday at Oulu from the Junior class!

Fallow is only 11 mths old and beat some Ch's to get her win,so a :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!! [/SIZE] :cheers: You have made me a very proud breeder!!!! :huggles:

Picture below is of Fallow (on the LHS of the pic) with the Judge Laura Cox and the dog CC & BOB.

Picture taken by Marita Furu.

Fallow looks VERY nice, & very elegant.

Well done to all :cheers:

Ooohh, she's lovely :wub:

And what a lovely name Fallow is :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Way to go Fallow and Aino, great result :cheers: big hug from your sister Ashling

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to Aino & Fallow !! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Firstly a huge [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE]to Pamela & Ryan, you both must be so very proud. :cheers:

Also many Congrats to Aino & the the lovely Fallow, so very well deserved :cheers:

Wonderful News :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Congratulations to all at Mossbawnhill & Aino & Fallow :cheers: [/SIZE]

Wow great to see this picture,

The winning male is a son of my Selleman ( Multi Ch.Boxing Helena's XLNT Man )

I got the message yesterday after the show that he went BOB but now seeing him here..... nice..... :)

He is Ch.Tiger's Chaos Xtralite Mate ( Hiski)

So congratulations to all.

Congratulations to Aino and Fallow. Just my cup of tea!!!

Thank you everyone :D :) I'm so proud of my little girl - just 11 months old and already CC-winner [SIZE=8pt](this was her second CC-show)[/SIZE]. :wub: I'm so thankful to Pamela&Ryan letting me have Fallow here in Finland with us :huggles:

Congratulations - Fallow is stunning :wub:

Many congrats Pamela,no wonder you're proud,she is beautiful :wub: :cheers:

Huge [SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE] to all - you deserve to be feeling proud of her :cheers:

All the best with the future :luck:

Cristina

Congratulations to Aino & Fallow in here K9 too ;)

BOB with CACIB was Fin Ch FinJW-04 Tiger's Chaos Xtralite Mate "Hiski" [SIZE=8pt](Multi Ch Boxing Helena's XLNT Man x Int Ch Plaudite Ice Queen)[/SIZE] and 2nd best dog with CC & res-CACIB was also from same bloodlines: Tiger's Chaos Supa Snoopa "Jalo" [SIZE=8pt](Fin & Est & Rus Ch Boxing Helena's B Supa Chaos x Fin Ch Tiger's Chaos Special Plaudite)[/SIZE].

4th best dog with res-CC was Noble Nelly's One Rumba, again out of Ch Boxing Helena's B Supa Chaos. So Bart, 3 of 4 males placed were out of Boxing Helena's-dogs, you really should keep this judge in your mind :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
I have just heard from Finland that Fallow (Mossbawnhill Dream On) who is owned by Aino Makela (I think her K9 name is Aino) took the CC & BOS yesterday at Oulu from the Junior class!
Fallow is only 11 mths old and beat some Ch's to get her win,so a  :cheers:   [SIZE=14pt]MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!  [/SIZE]  :cheers: You have made me a very proud breeder!!!!  :huggles:

Picture below is of Fallow (on the LHS of the pic) with the Judge Laura Cox and the dog CC & BOB.

Picture taken by Marita Furu.

CONGRATULATIONS PAMELA

She is beautiful.

Margaret.

Congratulations to all associated with Fallow and Hiski. Well done! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back