The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Conmen

Gizmo753

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi this is regarding the "8 year old boy nearly abducted" post a few weeks ago.

My 14 year old brother and his friend were walking home at 9:30 the other night and a car started following them. Because he had a near abduction a few years ago he started to panic and ran down an alleyway. When he got to the other side of the alley the car had blocked them in and two men got out and grabbed my brother by the arm and put him in the car and shut the door. They took his friend round the other side of the car and made him empty his pockets saying they were policemen and were looking for screwdrivers?! They never once showed ID and my brother tried to open the car door but they had put child locks on. He said he was so scared he was going to try and kick the door in but he knew he wouldnt be able to do it so he just sat there panicking. They then threw his mate in the car and asked them where they lived. My brother and his mate gave their addresses (which were 2 minutes from where they were) so being policemen they should have brought them home. Instead, they drove them ten minutes away and dropped them off at a pub. We have since called the police station and informed them who have checked the registration number my brother was able to give and they know nothing about it. The car was unmarked and the men were plain clothed. This is just a warning to all parents really to make there children aware of things like this. It could have been much worse.

What an awful experience for your brother to go through :( hope he is ok now :thumbsup:

Julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back