The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Connie And Emmy

owengirl

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have not posted any photos of my girls for such a long time I htought I would post these that my OH took yesterday. As you can see they like a bit of rough play!

In the last photo it looks as though Connie is chucking poor little Emmy off the top of Earls Hill, thankfully it is just the angle of the photo!

thehill008.jpg

thehill010.jpg

thehill013.jpg

thehill019.jpg

overthetop.jpg

They are brilliant photos of the girls - they look beautiful even if they are rather vicious looking on some!!

The photo of them plunging over the side of the hill is fantastic!! :lol:

Aw, lovely pics of your gorgeous girls :wub: :wub: Isn't Emmy looking grown up! Hard to believe that they'll be six months in a couple of weeks time =] Alfie sends his sister big licks x

What great last photos. I particularly love the last one.....very dramatic.

Gorgeous pics :wub: They look to be having a great time :teehee:

Great photos and Emmy is looking just lovely :) :) . Wish I could post some of Gracie but still not able to. :angry:

Nice photos...that last one looks very daring :lol:

just sitting here looking at your pics,

thinking how close your two look to rachel and jo's pups,

then reading through the comments i see they are from were bred by rachel and jo :teehee: :clown: :teehee:

they are both beautifull :wub: :wub:

Wow they are great piccies - that last one is outstanding!!

If the last photo was taken a month ago I would have entered it into the photo comp on 'The Other Side'.

Brilliant Photo's :thumbsup:

Im sure they would have done well in TWF competition.

What a cracking set of photo's Claire. Glad to see Connie still has the upper hand over her naughty cousin! :lol:

Always like to see pics of your girls but that last one really is spectacular :D

Superb pictures!! :thumbsup: They've both grown up so much now and looking gorgeous - and fast!!!! (w00t)

great pictures of your girls, it is lovely to see them having so much fun

Gorgeous pics :wub: both your girls look like they are having a great time :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back