The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

CONTACT US

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would just like to say that since i was last on gillette has sired our own bitch which resulted in two puppys saldly one died but the other like i said is fighting fit and ready for anything. He is the spitting image of bombers brother popeye whom some of u may remember. We will hopefully be taking him to Manton to trial him when the new season starts which we are really looking forward to as it has been a while since bomber last raced.

Although it is fast coming up to having that good old task of picking a racing name for him, alison wants to call him ed case because of his personality I am not so sure though.

I would also like to say thanks for the kind words about our loss with gizmo (georges choice). they were very much appreciated.

And can I just say thanks for the kind comments on gillette that I have read since I have not been an active user myself since August so have missed everything due to my pc going down thankfully alison has kept me informed from her end.

I see from a few of the reply's that some of u have been trying to contact us so here's our mobile numbers for any of u wanting to get in touch CRAIG 07813201578 or ALISON 07968602614. and of course now I am back online u can contact us by replying to this topic

I just like to wish everyone a happy and injury free season hope to catch up with u all soon Craig. :) :) :) :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back